Mini Rex Critique Plus Questions About Sales

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la~la~land

Reaction score
Hey, I know I've posted pics of Primrose beforebut now that I've decided to sell her I've got a few questions :) She'd be going as a pedigreedbrood doe.

1: What is your honest opinion on her? (I'm not sure if the pics are the best, she didn't want to cooperate)
2: How would you price her?
3: Which pictures should I put on my sales page?

1088upd.jpg

14sfr7s.jpg

2gtxngp.jpg

2nq6qno.jpg

r2td74.jpg

2qb4rv8.jpg

15xwk7q.jpg

35lxmch.jpg

502u4h.jpg

That is a nice looking doe! I don't know much about MR but it looks like she has a great topline and good depth. Very nice. Is she proven? How old is she? Good lines? Not knowing what the going price for MR is, I would ask $40-$50 for her if she is proven and has good lines in her pedigree. Of course I could be waaaay off on the price...lol, sorry I'm not much help.

Oh! I'd put the 1st pic and the last 2 pics, they are all good though.

Thanks! :) Shes 6 months old and is out ofnice lines, CountryCousins and B&B Farms. Shes not proven but I think I'd like to try to get a litter out of her first. I hadn't posed her or really looked at her type since she was pretty young so I was surprised at how nice she looked :biggrin:

Decent shoulders. Could have more depth and more roundness over the topline/HQ. Chopped HQ and flat over the HQ.

I know she's a charlie, but if it's possible you should take her to a show and get comments from the judge on her type and then breed her...;) Unless there aren't any upcoming shows before she needs bred.

I'd say about #35 or $40...

Emily

I see chopped hindquarters but I do not see flat over the hind quarters. I have had the full size and when I raised them they went for $40 but that was a few years ago.

I see chopped hindquarters but I do not see flat over the hind quarters. I have had the full size and when I raised them they went for $40 but that was a few years ago.

I'll say this. Stay firm to what you think she is worth. She looks like more of a brood doe than anything.

Personally, If I get a rabbit for $40 I will always sell it back for $40 or less, unless it got legs under me produced multiple grand champions.

How much does she weigh too? She looks big to me, and the ears do look long as well. I'm just used to Ohio MR and they are EXTREMELY competitive.

Latest posts

Back