mini lops vs. holland lops

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benjamin08 wrote:
He is so cute! Love the name too.

Aw thank you!
Took me forever to find a name for him and Kaelum definitely fits him. :)

He has the crazy-bun personality. Loves to run around and lead you on chases, but hates being held and picked up. It's actually come in handy when training him on jumping because if I go to pick him up or touch him, he'll jump the jump.

But then it's annoying when he struggles to be picked up or held, or tries so hard to get down and attempts to jump out of my arms. I'll have to work on his being held if he's going to be a 4-H bunny!

Bunnylova4eva wrote:

AHHHH Benjamin is soooo adorable!!! :biggrin: He looks just like my old bunny Jelly who I lost almost a year ago. (and miss sooooooooo much) Frosty Hollands are by far my favorite.[/quote]
Thank You! Sorry about your loss of Jelly. :(

i've always had mini lops but i just wish they could be smaller!!!!! later on in life, i want to look into getting a Holland lop.

are the personalities the same?

any opinions on Hollands?

if anyone has had a Holland, please comment things about them and information!!

what would you rather prefer and why?

it would also be nice if you could post pics of your Holland too!!! :big wink:

Mini lops and holland lops generally have the same temperament. Holland lops are my breed and I show in top shows. They are the smallest existing lops and if you were to get just a pet quality lop they’d probably be around 4.5 pounds full grown.

This is my holland lop Mario

Attachments

• 3FD4B6AE-5B1D-4154-81EC-D3F4BE6620C0.jpeg
    3FD4B6AE-5B1D-4154-81EC-D3F4BE6620C0.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 16
I have a Holland Lop and he is my first. I love him. He has the sweetest personality and he is very mellow. My mom loves him to.
025.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg
OMG...so super cute!!

Latest posts

Back