Mini Lops and or Massachusetts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi DownEastFarMinilops! I live in MA. I dontraise Mini lops, but i raise Holland Lops, which is probably theclosest thing to a Mini Lop. How old are you? I am 16 and own a FlemishGiant, Holland Lops, A Dutch, and a squish rabbit of every breed everknown! How long have you lived in MA, I have lived here my whole life.Talk to ya soon!

~Amy+Nimue~

Cool. I am 16 also and have been living inMassachusetts all my life as well. I have had rabbits all mylife an have been showing mini lops since i was 5. DO youshow your rabbits and if so, when is your next show?

DownEast

hi ya, im 16 and ive got a min dwaf loprabbit and she is 7 weeks old i got her from a local pet store and shesa lively liitle thing!!this is the first time ive had arabbit and im really excited about it!!lol ive had dogs and cats andother animals all my life but ive never had a rabbit before!!anyways ithought i would share that with you all coz you all sound like nicebunnie loving people!!lol:D:)

DownEastFarMiniLops wrote:
Cool. I am 16 also and have been living in Massachusetts all mylife as well. I have had rabbits all my life an have been showing minilops since i was 5. DO you show your rabbits and if so, when is yournext show?

DownEast

Hey DownEast, I dont show rabbits yet, but I hope to some day. I juststarted breeding rabbits recently and havent gotten up the courage togo to a show yet. What shows do you recomend? I am open to any ideas.Take a look at my Flemish's picture threadhttp://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6030&forum_id=1

~Amy+Nimue~
(Nim-a-way)

Latest posts

Back