Might be adopting this poor lil boy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's it just discusting! My cousin sent me the videos and pictures, I only opened one picture and couldn't look at the rest. She said to my cousin, 'I thought you were supposed to hold rabbits by the ears?' And 'we were told that if you couldn't catch a rabbit you grab hold of its back legs!' As if!! My cousin wrote her a care sheet and stuff and about the trampoline thing she said he was playing and he liked it!! OMG :X some people are so stupid!!

Maybe a hunter would grab a wild rabbit in these ways, preferably after it was no longer alive.:eek:

I'm picking him up from the shelter on Sunday! :) I went down to see him today and he's shy but not as shy as I thought he'd be. He doesn't come up to me but likes strokes and quite skinny but he'll put weight on in no time.
Thankfully he has no diseases or illnesses, I was allowed to take him home today but I wasnt prepared for him! So I'm getting him on Sunday, I'll deffinetly put some pictures up for everyone to see :) and I still don't know anything about the owner or what's going to happen to her.

Latest posts

Back