Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's going to the MSRBA Fall Show?!?! I will for sure! I swear this time! lol My mom said we definatly would! :p

November 27
MSRBA Fall Show A & B

Enter day of show.
Show A by 8am Show B by 1am.
Entry $3/$1.50 Fr/WL
Cavy Judge Hired

MSU Pavillion
East Lansing, MI
------------------------------------
November 28
MSRBA Fall Show C

Enter day of show.
Open by 8am Youth by 11am.
Entry $3/$1.00 Fr/WL
Cavy Judge Hired

MSU Pavillion
East Lansing, MI

HERE IS THE FLYER!
http://www.msrba.net/show flyers/Fall Show Flyer - for MSRBA web.pdf

I'm Going!!!! We are trying to get somewhere to put the camper up. So we dont have to drive up there 2 times. But we will see. We got a few weeks though. Im just trying to get my bun's back to weight for this. And hope that Alex will grow hes mane by then too... You better come! :p Nancy might not be there but I need somebody! :) You can teach me some things!:p

Yeah, I plan on teaching ya! lol :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I have to make sure all my woolies have some darn wool. XD They seem to want to chew it off or get all matted right before a show... little boogers. :p

I'm sending ya a PM. I made ya something...hehehe.

We are going to have....

Lionheads
Harlie Buck Jr.
Chestnut Buck Jr.
Halie Doe Jr. with pedigree
Black Buck comes with pedigree comes from Weber's Mississippi Girl

And Rex babies, And 2 Harlequin's breed all comes with pedigree. But need to figure out the colors on the Rex babies.

Showing Alvis (blue Tort Buck JW) Carmentis (Sable Point Doe JW) the 2 babies that I got from Marshall, Alex (hurry up mane grow), Weber's Mississippi Girl (Siamese Sable LH).

A Could Be For Sale List :lookaround

Breezy's Yoshiko - Black Jr. Wooly Doe
Maple Valley's Mugs - Tort/Otter Sr. Wooly Buck
Breezy's Onyx - Black Sr. Wooly Buck

My Showing List

JERSEY WOOLY:
Breezy's Ihana - chestnut sr doe
Breezy's Tohru - chesnut sr doe
Breezy's Otani - chesnut sr buck
Breezy's SPMB - blue sr buck
Breezy's Kira - black sr. doe
Breezy's Yoshiko - black sr. doe
TLL's Smooth Talker - chinchilla sr buck
Breezy's Chickadee - REW sr buck
Rose Meadow's Destin - black sr buck

THRIANTA:
Breezy's Hot Hot Heat
Breezy's Blaise

POLISH:
Gondek's Alexander the Doe
(not sure on other polish yet...)

So that's 12 rabbits.... *shoot me now*.

12 rabbits x $3 entry fee each= $36
$36 entry fee x 3 shows = $108
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. I don't know how people do this. :headsmack
So I will definitely have to shorten that list...switch out rabbits for each show, or only show for the double show... and in that case it would be $72.
:scared::faint:

ohh, i thought once you paid at the beginning that will be for the day.. Are you talking about when its show A and show B? I dont understand.

Show A and Show B are on Saturday. So you have to pay the $3 for each rabbit for each show. So if I go on Saturday and show for both shows, I would pay $6 for the one rabbit.

wow.. That's crazy... I will have to let Becky know this also. She's paying for my rabbits to be shown. Since Jacob lost hes job is looking for another one.!

Well, It doesnt look like I'm going to any show's anytime soon!! My aunt got into a huge fight with her fience and she' leavng him and he's selling ALL her rabbits! And she's the one that takes me to the show.. So I dont know anymore! :grumpy::faint:

mistyjr wrote:
Well, It doesnt look like I'm going to any show's anytime soon!! My aunt got into a huge fight with her fience and she' leavng him and he's selling ALL her rabbits! And she's the one that takes me to the show.. So I dont know anymore! :grumpy::faint:
How did this all work out in the end. XD

Ohh, It went okay! They made up. Just got into because of the stinky rabbits. He's just letting her go to the one day show and not both like she wanted! But everything is okay..

We will still see you there? Right? :?:nasty:

I'll be there for sure! :D I'm excited, but I am doubting that the rabbits will show well. :( Everyone seems to be having an issue with the feed... ROAR.

There are three 4-H shows that I may be going to in January and February. Then, the MSRBA convention is the first weekend in March. :)Dat be my favorite.

I have a show schedule on my website. Its under the 'rabbitry' tab in the navigation. :)

Is anyone going to the Petco Rabbit Adoption Event in Ann Arbor on Washtenaw Ave. this weekend.? =]

Back