Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from Ann Arbor today. I would love to go but am from Sault Ste. Marie and it is just too far to go down again so soon. An 11 hr. round trip for me. I was in the Petco on Washtenaw this weekend. My daugter took me in because there is an adorable teacup bunny in there she wanted. It was absolutely a prize. So cute and sweet. Since she is a student she couldn't have it and I already have 2 so we had to leave it there. Hopefully some kind soul will take it home with them. Drive safe and enjoy your visit with the buns:biggrin:

dianerae wrote:
I just got back from Ann Arbor today. I would love to go but am from Sault Ste. Marie and it is just too far to go down again so soon. An 11 hr. round trip for me. I was in the Petco on Washtenaw this weekend. My daugter took me in because there is an adorable teacup bunny in there she wanted. It was absolutely a prize. So cute and sweet. Since she is a student she couldn't have it and I already have 2 so we had to leave it there. Hopefully some kind soul will take it home with them. Drive safe and enjoy your visit with the buns:biggrin:

[align=center]Aww, I wish you could go =[ That's cool that you're from Sault Ste. Marie! We go there sometimes (we love going Up North).. Have you been to Zorba's? We LOVE that place!!!
I do hope that bun gets adopted.. thank you =]

I love Zorba's, their pizzas are the best!! Nice to hear that you enjoy coming to the U.P. It is a great place if you like the outdoors--lots of skiing--both snow and water. Kind of funny there is more snow right now in Ann Arbor than up here!! Have fun this weekend!!!

dianerae wrote:
I love Zorba's, their pizzas are the best!! Nice to hear that you enjoy coming to the U.P. It is a great place if you like the outdoors--lots of skiing--both snow and water. Kind of funny there is more snow right now in Ann Arbor than up here!! Have fun this weekend!!!

[align=center]Yeah, we have so much fun in the UP =] The farthest we've gone is the Painted Rocks Tour. =] We've been to Munising and Tahquamenon Falls and such XD We always get SO much bread at Zorba's XD!

Really!? That's a shocker for Ann Arbor to have more snow! XD
Thank you!

I love Munising, I go hiking there in the summer all the time. I also go camping in Tahquamenon. It is so pretty.

Have you ever been to the great lakes rabbit sanctuary in whittaker? I go there almost everytime I go to Ann Arbor. I love what they do for all the homeless bunnies. They just took in 4 baby potbelly pigs that were going to be put down. If you haven't been there you should really go. Only bad thing is that everytime I go I want to bring home a bunny, they are already neutered and socialized so if a person ever wants a bunny that is the place to get one. It is a great organization.

dianerae wrote:
I love Munising, I go hiking there in the summer all the time. I also go camping in Tahquamenon. It is so pretty.

Have you ever been to the great lakes rabbit sanctuary in whittaker? I go there almost everytime I go to Ann Arbor. I love what they do for all the homeless bunnies. They just took in 4 baby potbelly pigs that were going to be put down. If you haven't been there you should really go. Only bad thing is that everytime I go I want to bring home a bunny, they are already neutered and socialized so if a person ever wants a bunny that is the place to get one. It is a great organization.

Yes, I know GLRS. I olunteer there- I am a socializer =] I know all of the bunnies names and everything. Every Wednesday is when we go. They feel like they're all my bunnies XD Cause I see them all the time 8D

How wonerful for you!!!! I wish I lived closer so I could volunteer. There was a bunny I fell in love with back in October, his name was Kirby. I wanted hom soo bad, but we already have 2 house rabbits and my male is a very jealous guy. When I got back home I couldn't stop talking about Kirby, finally mu husband gave in and said to go back down and get him. Well, when I called they said he was already adopted. I was both sad and glad. Happy for him, sad for me. Anyway, Blessings to you for the wonderful work you do!!!!!:innocent

swanlake wrote:
I live in a town called Romeo. it is about 30 miles north of detroit, I live on 32 mile. Ever heard of the Romeo Peach Festival?
I know where that is....Use to go to Romeo all the time. Do you know where the Tack shop is on VanDyke? I use to board horses on 29 mile and VanDyke.

wooly_queen wrote:
I live in the north! I am from Gaylord. Anyone know where that is? It's near Grayling and Vanderbilt...Wolverine too. It has been freezing the last couple days. I miss the sun shine...I got to brush out my woolies and everything outside. I don't have a barn or shed, so its hard to do without getting hair all over the house in the winter. I can't clean my cages almost all winter because the poo and pee are frozen solid to the cage! I need an ice pick!!! I hate winter....:pullhair:
Sending you some "RAYS" from Atlanta....I'm your neighbor...48 miles east.

hi guys! my husband has said yes to a second bunny i was wondering if anyone knows any one who breeds netherland dwarfs in the lansing area?

I don't think we have one in the Detroit are. I live in Detroit and searched but found nothing there is one in Dearborn or Dearborn heights but they don't fix rabbits there there's also another one in Ann arbor that does rabbits. If you'd like the info on them vets just lmk and I'll be happy to give you ask the details.

16864_240125_500000000.jpg

Here is Miss Patootie and we live in Rockford, Michigan.

Back