Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you guys know, a petstore in lansing is having bunny olympics on April 4th. It is the petco on frandor.

swanlake wrote:
Just so you guys know, a petstore in lansing is having bunny olympics on April 4th. It is the petco on frandor.

That is right across the street from my apartment! I wonder if it will last all day--I have a conference to attend from 9 am-3 pm. Maybe I can make it over there later in the day :)

Kathy

I had to go to Romeo last week for a funeral and I mentioned to my husband (who already knows I'm crazy) that one of the RO members lived here. I didn't remember who but it was kind of fun to connect a town with a RO member. ;) Now I see it is Swanlake - Romeo is a lovely town!

Hello everyone from Wyandotte Michigan **waves** I'm kinda new around here & glad to know I'm not the only one who chose this crazy state as a home =) I look forward to talking to everyone

hello everyone from canton, mi!
i am kind-of new here, too (just joined up a few months ago).
i have a blue-eyed white mini-lop boy named Heidi.

he is the furry love of my life :hearts:

I'm also in Michigan. I've actually adopted 2 rabbits from your shelter in Plymouth :) Julie (Topanga) and Pablo.

They are both doing great and totally in love with each other.

Hi Everybody I am new to Rabbits on line. I am a michigan Rabbit owner. I have mini rex, harlequins and netherland dwarfs.:bunnydance::apollo:

Hi, I am going to Gaylord! I cant wait! You have one of my old bunnies Bluebell the blue tort jersey wooly! Hows he doing? Hows the mattes on him better?

Dana:apollo:

Blue! lol...Well...he still looks terrible. lol I could never brush it out. He is like a matte ring around his whole body. The top is fine though. They are too close to the skin and I don't want to cut him! He is molting, so I pull stuff off when I can. He should be all set with a nice coat before winter time. :)

Okay i was just wondering poor guy! i feel bad but at least he is sheddin out so he will look better.

Swanlake, you're not too far from me! LOL

Anyone going to the show in East Lansing on December 5th?

Latest posts

Back