Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
timetowaste wrote:
Sorry Becca -- as much as I disagree with your love for this nutjob, it is sad to see him pass. He was truly an international icon...not just a US or UK icon.

Sad day today...Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. And Ed McMahon a couple of days ago...mommy always told me it happens in threes....
There was also David Carradine. :cry2

Was watching the news here in the US a moment ago - they are saying that Michael Jackson is not dead but in a coma. Sad to hear that Farrah Fawcett has passed away. Sad year, for sure.

Denise

JadeIcing wrote:
timetowaste wrote:
Sorry Becca -- as much as I disagree with your love for this nutjob, it is sad to see him pass. He was truly an international icon...not just a US or UK icon.

Sad day today...Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. And Ed McMahon a couple of days ago...mommy always told me it happens in threes....
There was also David Carradine. :cry2

....and Dom DeLuise just last month.

Sending prayers and good thoughts to Michael,his family, and his fans.

[align=center]
mmmmmjjj.jpg

1958 - 2009

:cry2

Michael Jackson I love you with all my heart and more. I love you so much I really do. This happening hasn't stopped me loving you. In fact it may of even made me love you even more.

You made this world a brighter place I would like to thank you.

I'll write more later when I stop crying
[/align]

:(

Did you find out when you woke up this morning? I got a text saying he had died, thought it was a joke till I turned on the news!

My mum and sister woke me up they were botch crying because they didn't want to tell me..I thought one of the bunnies had died but it was Michael.......

I just broke down into tears and i was hitting the wall and crying histerically :(

Here he is 16th June - 10 days ago..the last picture of him not on a stretcher - I've been watching the news all day and they've shown his body on a stretcher they should give you some warning i cried even more every time i see it.

infphoto_1001506.jpg

I'm new here and REALLY sorry for you, Becca. I've read your thread and laughed because you ARE crazy "in love" with MJ.

I really really loved him too, back in the 80's .. Thriller, Billie Jean, Bad .. and even earlier "Don't stop 'til you get enough" .. actually pulled it up on YouTube and listened this morning.

I think in recent years he's become an "extreme talent gone weird" .. my opinion. But I'm still very very sad that he's gone.

Wish I could hug you.. I was about your age when Elvis died, and he was my 'everything' back then, so I KNOW the feeling in your gut and heart right now ..

... so sorry ...

deb

I think the pictures of him on the stretcher are SO tacky for the media to be posting. How could you do that??? So disgusting. Let the man die with some kind of dignity. Clearly some rude EMT took those photos on his cell phone and sold them to the media. Absolutely wretched.

Again, Becca, I'm so sorry. Be strong kiddo.

The man was a creeper...but still a musical legend. So crazy to wake up this morning and think dude....Michael Jackson is DEAD.....what the heck?

i thought it was a joke too..
you will get over it soon becca.
he isnt coming back, but lives in his music.

It is sad that he died so young. It will be even sadder when it comes back the doctor gave him to much morphine in Micheal Jackson's shot before he died.... And it was homicide or accidental death. :(

They don't know yet. They are doing getting the autopsy underway as we speak.

Latest posts

Back