Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13-11-1.jpg

Just trying something..im trying to see how big it is cuz on photbucket and in my files it looks realy small but i want to see how big it goes..if youu get me?

╔♫═╗╔╗ ♥
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗║♫╝╠═╦╦╗
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣╚╗╔╣║♫║♥ Michael♥
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝♫╚╝╚═╩═╝

:hearts:

OMG HIS CURLS ARE BACK! THE CURLS AREEEE BAAAAACCCCK OMMMMMGGG!!!

I'm so haaaappppppyy! This picture is from YESTERDAY!
He looks amaaazing! That girl is so lucky.....

4152_1156783163107_1333579991_30405.jpg

oooohhmmmyyygoooooooodd!

emmj (F) says:
*BECCCAAA! i love you :D i LOVE MJ fans...
you're one of them :)
*the nice ones :}
   B    ecmj.....(L)   M    ichael.   J    ackson says:
*:B
*youu tooo
*i lovee youu muchly :D

lol! Sorrry this is one of the friends i#ve made through michael :hearts:

Unconfirmed reports, apparently. But enough for the reputable news channels to report it. He's definitely had a cardiac arrest but how he is now, still seems speculation.

Sorry Becca -- as much as I disagree with your love for this nutjob, it is sad to see him pass. He was truly an international icon...not just a US or UK icon.

Sad day today...Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. And Ed McMahon a couple of days ago...mommy always told me it happens in threes....

I agree. Very sad day. If this is true, it is a tragic loss to the world because, whatever else he was, he was definitely a hugely talented man and provided the world with some amazing music.

timetowaste wrote:
Sorry Becca -- as much as I disagree with your love for this nutjob, it is sad to see him pass. He was truly an international icon...not just a US or UK icon.

Sad day today...Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. And Ed McMahon a couple of days ago...mommy always told me it happens in threes....
There was also David Carradine. :cry2

Latest posts

Back