Message to all, I just have to say

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori L

Reaction score
I just have to say that after viewing many blogsand pictures, you all have the cutest bunnies. One rightafter another is just precious. Don't feel left out if Idon't list you below, it just means I haven't seen your bun or I missedyou inadvertently

Raspberry Swirl, has to be top on my list. What an adorablebunny, Sebastian and his little girl are two of the most preciousthings I have ever seen. I can only hope that Sweetie Pie andI and my son have even a quarter of the relationship you guysdo. At least we have the same breed of bun!

Snuggys what a cutie with those bows on her ears!

BBGRL20 your buns are adorable

LOVE, Will!

Nuggles and Nibbles

This is just to name a few

Only rabbit I saw that was egly was a hairless rabbit. Looked funky. :vomit:

I am biased. I like mine best. All though Pebbles looks like my Teresa so I put her right up there with my guys. :inlove:

I think Ras has the most beautiful family-furand skin, ever. Really, it's just wrong. I thinkSebbie needs to come here to even things out!:D

As many rabbits as I'm seen on this forum, I've hardly ever seen anugly one. I think the only ones I though were actually uglyhad severe health problems but were actually really pretty when theywere healthy. Maybe I'm just a rabbit nut. Hmm.

And I love SweetiePie! She just looks like she's full of'tude. I bet she'll be bossing you around in no time.

I will see if I can find that hairless rabbit. :bunnydance:

HAIRLESS GENE
The hairless (AKA furless) gene is f. This is recessive to normal fur,which is F. In order for a rabbit to be hairless, it must have twohairless genes (ff). Normal furred rabbits can carry the hairless gene(Ff). Hairless gene carriers often have wiry fur, loose their fureasily (in clumps), and/or have bald patches. The hairless gene oftenshows up in mini rex and rex.

Some in here!

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/crystalcavies/album?.dir=a566&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/crystalcavies/my_photos

Okay that's pretty ugly. But thoselionhead/rex mixes are cute. Is she working on a newbreed? I hope she's working on getting that gene out of thepopulation.:?

:huh:huh:scared::faint::dunno:bigtears::dunno::shock2::pullhair:Idont know about her but I do know that I read somewhere that someonewas doing it on purpose!!!! :shock:

naturestee wrote:
I think Ras has the most beautiful family-fur and skin,ever. Really, it's just wrong. I think Sebbie needsto come here to even things out!:D

What up?:dunno:

I guess you missed the post where RazzMa said she was shipping Riley and Sebs to me, eh!?!:wiggle

Wait a mo' :ponder:...She must have edited it out....:dunno

Honest, she said she's shipping them off to me:nod!...said she wasclicking her heels and all that :rainbow:!! Something about a cutenessoverload...and that they both fit in the box!!!

:whatever

:expressionless

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
HEY, RAZ!!!!!!! ((((:hug:))))

`Jim

nothing wrong with hairless buns unless its painful to them. otherwise its probly great for people allergic to rabbits

Jace wrote:
nothing wrong with hairless buns unless its painful to them.otherwise its probly great for people allergic to rabbits
A lot of people are not allergic to the animal's fur but theirdander. Which means that a hairless animal is no better than onewith fur.

My dad is one of those people, he is just as allergic to'hypo-allergetic' dog breeds as he is to any other dog. You may notthink your animal is shedding skin pieces but they are, just likepeople it's a continuous cycle even if you can't physically see thepieces of skin coming off.

Anyways, back on topic. I would never have a hairless rabbit but onlybecause of my situation right now. They may not be the cutest butimagine how much time on brushing and cleaning up the hair you'd save?Personally, I think all rabbits are cute in their own individual way!My friend thinks Mocha is ugly and I have no idea why, I can't figureout what she thinks is 'ugly' about him.

RS does have the cutest family overall but I'm biased and say mine are the #1 cutest bunnies around. ;)

If I could find an adoptable hairless youngrabbit around the San Fransisco Bay Area I'd friggin' adopt it rightaway! It's so ugly how could I resist!? I love uglyanimals!

Latest posts

Back