Message For Angel and Snuffy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your heart says "go for it" and your head says "not yet".....then remember to always follow your heart :).

I think she is an absolute darling ;).

undergunfire wrote:
If your heart says "go for it" and your head says "not yet".....then remember to always follow your heart :).

I think she is an absolute darling ;).

I know, it's like tearing me both freakin ways:?. Darn it. Maybe like Alice says, the time it takes to get her to me, I will have had all the time I need. That Ang would want me to save another.:)

Thank you, Amy for your kind words and support. I so appreciate that. It all helps:D.:hug:

Are you kidding ;)? I bet Ang is always nudging you to "follow your heart" when you think of another bunny. She would love for you to save another, I am sure any of our bunnies would want us to save another bunny and be happy again. It doesn't mean that we need to forget about our past bunnies, but it does mean that we should look forward to enjoying a new little bundle of bunny joy in our lives.

Think of the Snuffz too, I bet he may like another lady (that he better be nice to and groom this time :p).

undergunfire wrote:
Are you kidding ;)? I bet Ang is always nudging you to "follow your heart" when you think of another bunny. She would love for you to save another, I am sure any of our bunnies would want us to save another bunny and be happy again. It doesn't mean that we need to forget about our past bunnies, but it does mean that we should look forward to enjoying a new little bundle of bunny joy in our lives.

Think of the Snuffz too, I bet he may like another lady (that he better be nice to and groom this time :p).

Yeah, I know. I just don't want to rush anything. I want to be sure and not regret anyyhing.:?

Snuff is a turdbird bunny. Little you know what got behind the puter now twice. He thinks he can do whatever he wants now I guess, little turd. He even snuck in my room last night while I was picking up and got behind the bed, a big ol waterbed, all woodbase. Turdbird. I got him out, in almost flight. HaHaHa.:nonono:

What a beautiful bunny!

Crystal, as for my advice (feel free to ignore)... I would say get the girl, you obviously feel like she would be a good rabbit for you and if you wait too long someone else might snag her up and then you'd probably regret it. If you don't want to go all the way of adopting I'm sure you could ask if they would be willing to let you foster her for a while to see if she would work in your home.

But really in the end you know what's right for you and no one else does.

She's a beaut! Some people like to get a new friend to help with their grief others need time before they are ready to do so, you just need to do what's right for you. But whatever you do don't let their loss put you have letting another one into your heart cause as hard as it is when they are gone it would be a such a waste if someone like you who loves and cares so much about your pets wasn't to get another ....(BTW that bun bun rex is sooooo cute)..no pressure ;)

OH MY GOODNESS!!! It's a little girly Bo! She's GORGEOUS!!!

She really looks healthy and of course SWEET!

I say let him choose.:biggrin2:

Little update.

Since Alice is so persistant:biggrin2::grumpy:.

I called about Emily end of last week. The lady I talked to, said she was spoken for. By a family with kids, at first, she said she was unsure about this. After hanging with the kids, Emily really liked them, came to see them in their laps, it was good after one more talk on the phone.

I spoke to her about how I adopted Angel from HRS, and didn't need a house visit,which they require. She said since I got Angel, they'd all follow the same protocol, as I have already adopted from HRS. Yay, good news I suppose if I ever want another.

Well, it looks as though Emily is back on Petfinder.:? She made it sound so like a done deal. They were adopting her. Wonder what didn't work out. I may call just to find out. She said she'd keep my number in case it fell through.:?

I am not in a hurry to get a new bun, but, if things were to work out in my favor, I'd love to have her. I really would.:?;) I asked, and she is about a year old or so. Good news for me, as I would want a bun of that age. I got Angel at just over 3 years, so this gives me more time with a bun, if I ever get lucky again and feel right with it. To have alot of time with that bun.;)

Emily is gorgeous! Maybe she was meant to be your bunner and not the other family's. Also, I'm glad she's young. I was very happy to find out Rory was only about 7 months old when I adopted him (the shelter didn't know but the vet guessed).

It sounds like you are hoping everyone is going to talk you into calling again ;)

Like I said to you before, you love this bunny and untill you call to find out what has happene with her you are going to keep agonizing about the situation. Making a call and asking doesnt mean you are making a comitment and at least then you have all the info you need to make an informed decision.

I think that the woman got rid of your number because she thought that Emily was homed and sorted and is probably hoping that you will call back. :D

Besides if you call her I will have to find a whole new topic of conversation to nag you about LOL

I think you are more ready than you want to admit to because you are still upset about dear angel but it is like we discussed you would have wanted Emily even if Angel was still here so you shouldnt think about her as a replacement bunny but as an additional one - and you never know she could bond with Snuff and that would be brilliant for both of them.

Latest posts

Back