Message For Angel and Snuffy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bambi Sunshine-Eck, I've thought about it a little bit today. I just don't think I'm ready. Not yet. The mornings are still a sad time for me, so, I think I'd better wait a bit:?.

Everyone else-I've been just "looking" on Petfinder at buns. Just looking. I have seen two now that are precious as all get out, Rexes:D. I enjoy just looking. I really haven't even decided for sure if I want another. It's scary to think about.;)

I think that sometimes it's important to get another pet to ease the pain of the loss of one. It's also a wonderful tribute to the lost pet when you save another in their honor.

I hope your heart finds its way to a new bunner.

Only do it when you feel ready. I found bunnies were incredible in my time of need and grief. It's not a replacement, it's a new friend to help you through.

If you get one before you are ready, then you might resent the bun. Take it slowly, and maybe your heart will choose one.

If you ever want a chat, my PM is always open.

Take care of yourself.

Do whatever your heart tells you to do Crystal.:hug:It's been nearly 4 months since Ruby died and only now do I feel ready for another bun, so don't feel you have to rush into anything.You know we will support you whatever you do.:hug2:

Thanks so much guys. I was a bit embarrassed when I saw this thread:shock::p. Thanks for your encouragement, I really appreciate it. After I lost BunBun, it was strange how Snuff came into the picture, kinda like it was meant to be I guess. It was only about a month after losing him too:shock:. I guess searching on Petfinder once every few days helps too, like it's easing me into the idea? Does that make sense? That's just how I want to deal with it right now. It gives me a chance to think and heal a bit;).

Do whatever you feel you have to to help you through the pain, and if this helps, then that's great :)

I think if you heart can handle having a friend to help you through, then I support you 100%. It's something that's always helped me through grief, knowing that I've helped another in memory of my baby. You saw how quickly I added Harley to the mix...it helped a lot to have him on my mind, see pictures of him, videos, know I was helping a bun out that hadn't been able to get a pet home for so long...

Also, when I lost my heart kitty, KeyKat, I got a new kitty within days...and she was a real sweetie. She'd just lost her owner (her owner passed away), so we went through the grieving process together, and it helped so much.

Just know that whatever you decide your heart can handle, we will support you 100%. :)

Love you, Crystal! :hug: :hearts

maherwoman wrote:
Ooh!! I just found her...what a beauty! It shouldn't be a problem, you posting her ad...:)

Hee Hee, I know she is!:shock: Thanks Rosie. You can actually get to her ad from our site anyway I noticed just a bit ago, I didn't pay attention to what rescue in WI last night, so today when I checked, I went to our list of rescues and the link is there.;)

Well, here it is then:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9534931

(I can't figure out how to hot link, yet, need to practice that.:?;)

It will simply "click" when the bunny and the time is right. Take your time, but stay open-minded. Bunnies have that sneakiness needed to sneak up on you.

I had put allllllllll my cages away, disassembled them and said "no more!" and POOF "Helllllllllllllllllllllllllp!" And it just felt right.

I expect the same will happen with you. One day, when you won't expect it, you'll see that bun you simply cannot refuse. :hug:

I admit, I can't wait til you get another though :biggrin2:

I just went and had a look before you posted that link Crystal....and oh my gosh she is gorgeous..

WI142.9534931-1-x.jpg

She is a beauty all right!!.......look at her eyes!:inlove:

i think you will know when the right time is, the opportunity will knock at your front door (not literarly) and you will just know.

Keep in mind that there are people from Wisconsin on the forumthat could help with transport if you ever need it. I'm only 1 1/2 hours away from Madison :)

Wow, thanks guys! Yep, Sophie, you're right, it will just kinda happen I bet.

Thank you cmh, that's very sweet of you. Yes, I did figure the awesome folks on ro would likely be willing to help with a transport if need be. You guys are awesome!:hug:

Cheryl and Susan, I know! She really is. I just don't want to not go for somebun and lose out either, I mean, Castor Rexes seem kinda hard to come by...;)

cheryl wrote:
I just went and had a look before you posted that link Crystal....and oh my gosh she is gorgeous..

WI142.9534931-1-x.jpg

She is a beauty all right!!.......look at her eyes!:inlove:
Man, I just have to keep looking at this and think. Uh......................I want..........need to wait.....................:? But, she's just absolutely perfect and so darn beautiful! Oh! Christmas present!:shock:

Latest posts

Back