MERRY CHRISTMAS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
Not everyone celebrates Christmas, but I'm not one that believes political correctness applies to wishing everyone joy, happiness and love!

So..

MERRY CHRISTMAS

to everyone!! I hope everyone has a safe holiday and survives all the food. I personally hate turkey and am dreading yet ANOTHER turkey dinner. haha. Maybe my mom will surprise me this year andmake aroast or something... not likely..

Neil and I are doing Christmas Day with my family, and then his entire family is going to pretend Dec 26th is Christmas Day AGAIN, and we do another morning of presents with his family on Boxing Day.... 2 Christmases in 1 year... I knew I got married for a reason.

TAKE CARE everyone.

Love,
Nadia and the Bunners (Misty, Charlie& Oliver)

Oooh Merry Christmas to you too.

I am going to my families for Christmas. Actually my grandmothers to be exact, also my parents and my dad's brother and wife. Busy Busy. lol

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic, safeChristmas this year.:hug:

Only one more sleep till Santa comes...:p
thsanta47.gif

HoneyPot wrote:
I personally hate turkey and am dreading yet ANOTHER turkey dinner. haha.
That amuses me because my family always has ham and I hate ham - so this year my mom roasted me a whole turkey :shock:and got ham for everyone else, lol. My mom is awesome:biggrin2:

[align=center]Merry Christmas to all...[/align]
[align=center]Have a safe and happy holiday![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]From Jackie, Justin, Jered, Thumper, Peaches & Max!![/align]

I too would like to Wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. And I'm with you Nadia, I too don't like turkey either!!

HopeSanta brings everyone what they asked for!

Crystal, Bandit& Holly

6srxnwy.jpg

It's 10:30 Christmas morning here.
Took this picture last night. Still experimenting with the new camera.
Sorry no pictures of Pebbles and Bebe. They still won't accept each other unless there is a Christmas Miracle.

[align=center]MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE[/align]

[align=center]
MerryXmas.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]Great pictures everyone.[/align]

[align=left]Susan[/align]

Latest posts

Back