Mella's fall fashion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Reaction score
Mella is a real risk taker when it comes tofashion. Last night she wore an ankle sock over her ears, making herlook like a chef. Although, now that I look at the pictures she looksmore like she just got out of the shower and wrapped her ears in atowel. You might remember some time ago she let us put a little greenhat on her head. Here's her various head wear pictures. (the sock picsdidn't come out great, but they're still pretty cute)

LMAO! Very SATC! :D Carrie would be jealous!

Green is very 'in' atm, she should be proud of her good fashion sense! ;)

Sarah wrote:
She really doesn't mind her sock hat.

I thought that sock was a Chef'shat.The things Mellamust endure to keep her mom entertained. What alittleLove.

-Carolyn

Sarah, how silly,WHO WOULD EVER DRESS ABUNNY?????

Okay, well some peoplemight!!!!Only crazy Bunny Mommies! She lookstoo cute! I lovepictures!

RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sarah, how silly, WHO WOULDEVER DRESS ABUNNY?????
aupmc

aupsi

Indeed...WHO would be so crazy as to dress up theirbunny!?

-Carolyn

Of course Lissa tries to sport her baby with awig.

attachment.php

I'm laughing so hard! I've never seen thosepictures of Sebastian. What a patient little man. And the little wig,that's too much. The things they do for hay & treats.

I can't tell if Mella is proud or embarrassed.

And we think the bunnies give Us a hard time! (NOT!)

-Carolyn

lol! I think a few of you might remember Spicepictures of him in a sailor suit meant for a baby. He didn't like themso much! lol.

you guys have such calm buns lol! minewould never allow such.. if we're *lucky* they'll allow pets for ashort while.. never a pick up or *gasp* dress up lol.. hubby has hiseye on a little sweater though.. we shall see..lol

Latest posts

Back