Meet ????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Name?

• Bullet

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Arrow

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sterling

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Silver

• Other

• Total voters

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
I just got a new bun!!! He is a 3 month old Netherland Dwarf/ Holland Lop mix. We went to pick my little sister up from camp and they had a couple rabbits for sale and I fell in love. He is very sweet and adventurous and AMAZING!! Anybody know what color he is? If anybody has any name ideas post them. I’ll post a poll vote other and say the name you like or vote one of my ideas.

It would be amazing if he had ears like Shen!

Thank you, I had been thinking blue otter, but I wasn’t sure.
No problem!
And from what I understand from lops is their ears settle around his age. I may be wrong but his ears look pretty floppy, looks like he got more of the lop gene😉 to bad he doesn’t look more Netherland dwarf lol.

I do have one question. Would it be ok to let this new bun out next to Dune’s cage if Dune is locked up? It is currently the only suitable exercise area. I plan to set up another, but I’m still working on it.

In my opinion yes. At one point I had rabbits next to each other. If your letting the new one out, I suggest placing a blanket or cover over Dune’s cage (only on the parts they can see each other through) just in case (so they don’t fight through the cage)

In my opinion yes. At one point I had rabbits next to each other. If your letting the new one out, I suggest placing a blanket or cover over Dune’s cage (only on the parts they can see each other through) just in case (so they don’t fight through the cage)
I had similar to that when we first got Xiao Wu. Only we didn't have a blanket to cover the bars because they would pull it down. But having them together, without actually be next to each other, heavily helped with the bonding after preparations were complete. I do agree with the blanket idea, as long as it's secured down. Rabbits are persistent and smart little buggers.
IMG_20210502_140540.jpg

I do have one question. Would it be ok to let this new bun out next to Dune’s cage if Dune is locked up? It is currently the only suitable exercise area. I plan to set up another, but I’m still working on it.
yup this is perfectly ok and if you plan to bond them in the future then this can help them get used to each other!

Ok, I have another question. I just saw my new bun pee outside the litter box and the start drinking the pee?! There was some hay in the pee, but I don’t see why he would eat that because he has a hay feeder, litter box, and an empty toilet paper roll, all full of hay, so he has plenty of other options.

Back