Meet the new boy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howwonderfull another Dutch on theforum , out of most allthe Rabbits I have to admitI favor the Dutch , theyare silly , funny chatty , snotty,curious , bashfull , obnoxious , raucious , standoffish ,and in your face , Personallythey are all breeds wraped up in a smallpackage , I love his little black dot inthe middle of his back itso gives him character .

Not to worry If heisnt a large eater MyDutch seem to be pickers , they nibble abit here and there , unlike some of theones I have who will hoovereverything in front of them lol . Youare going to have awonderfull life with your newsnotty little clown . I havemany different breeds in mybarn and out of all of themits the Ducth that willmake me angry enough to cry and laughhysterically all at the same time . Ithink thats the one mainreason I love them so darn much.

gypsy wrote:
how wonderfullanother Dutch on the forum ,out of most all the Rabbits Ihave to admit I favorthe Dutch , they are silly , funny chatty, snotty ,curious , bashfull , obnoxious , raucious ,standoffish , and in your face ,Personally they are all breeds wraped upin a small package , I love hislittle black dot in the middle of hisback it so gives him character.
Gypsy, you are so right about the personality! I'm reallyglad I named him after a god instead of an intellectual. I'vestarted calling him Lord Loki! He doesn't have too much of a'tude with me yet, but he really does with Mocha! If hedoesn't feel like bothering with her when he's in his cage, he'lleither give her the butt or turn around and flop! Yesterdayshe licked him a little and then flopped next to him to get him to lickher. He just sat there. Andsat. And finally he gave her two little licks, heaved a greatbig sigh, and turned his face away from her. This rabbit isdefinately going to own me once he figures out what people are good for!

gypsy wrote:
how wonderfullanother Dutch on the forum ,out of most all the Rabbits Ihave to admit I favorthe Dutch , they are silly , funny chatty, snotty ,curious , bashfull , obnoxious , raucious ,standoffish , and in your face ,Personally they are all breeds wraped upin a small package , I love hislittle black dot in the middle of hisback it so gives him character .

You just described my Kelso perfectly. He always keeps me entertained with his crazy antics.

I love the Loki pics. Poor Mocha, wanting kisses- at least he gave in in the end. Got to agree with what Gypsy saidabout the Dutch Breed - Pernod certainly keeps me entertained and on mytoes :D -Jan

Latest posts

Back