Meet Tennant!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolew07

Reaction score
I have had Tennant for about a month now. He is 1 year old and a dwarf hotot. He is a major cuddler but enjoys hiding under the bed a little too much haha

2013-02-08_15-01-55_800_zps113b6b94.jpg

2013-02-01_14-17-22_540_zps53176714.jpg

2013-02-03_11-18-23_773_zps1c872dd2.jpg

2013-02-23_13-15-11_438_zps1e703c31.jpg

IMG_20130225_212223_zpsa8dd8225.jpg

Hi, Tennant & Nicole!
What a handsome bunny! Would he be named for David Tennant (10th Dr Who)? Hope you have added Tennant to the list for being drawn! Sorry I can't remember the member's name who has offered to draw the bunnies. Check it out if you haven't already!

Hi, Tennant & Nicole!
What a handsome bunny! Would he be named for David Tennant (10th Dr Who)? Hope you have added Tennant to the list for being drawn! Sorry I can't remember the member's name who has offered to draw the bunnies. Check it out if you haven't already!

Yup he is named after David Tennant. I LOVE doctor who lol. I haven't heard about the person drawing bunnies yet. I will have to look for it. thanks :)

Me too! Love Dr Who! David Tennant is my favorite Dr Who. I also like several of the "old" Dr Who actors, Jon Pertwee (3rd Dr), Tom Baker (4th Dr) & Peter Davison (5th Dr)! lol I like Matt Smith, current or last Dr I've seen as well. Nice to meet another Dr Who fan!

What a cutie! I laughed at he picture of him eating.. He looks like he's making a grumpy face like "Hey, get the camera out of here, I'm eating!"

He is very cute and I also LOVE Dr Who. #10 is my fav also can't wait till the 30th and new episodes.

March 30th new episodes of Dr Who? Thanks for the heads up! Nice to meet other bunny & Dr Who lovers! lol

Love it, Mike! Isn't it about time Dr Who had a companion bunny? Remember K-9! Oh, I can just picture some of the adventures of Dr & Bunny Who!!! Hopping from one adventure to the next! lol

Larry, he's definitely a hotot. I have a few hotot's as well. Some are the black banded that most people are familiar with. But I also have the sport mismarked hotots. Most people don't realize that hotots have the dutch and english spot gene, and that these genetics cause some hotot babies to come out looking different than the typical white hotot with the black eye bands. @nicolew07's is more dutch looking than mine. Mine has some of the dutch marking and also the spotting. The litter in this picture is all from the same mom, and you can see little sporty there on the end, is not like the others, but definitely their brother, haha.

@nicolew07, you'll probably find yourself having to explain how Tennant can be a hotot, most of his life, lol. I'm always having to with my little sport too, since most people don't know there is a sport variation of the breed.

IMAG0645-1 (800x481).jpg

Adorable bunny!

Btw, I just might be a huge who fan too, lol! (Tom Baker all the way. It's his quote at the bottom of my posts. 4th Doctor)

Latest posts

Back