Meet SNOWIE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howeverhard

Reaction score
Snowflake is a 4yr old albino. I got her on my 8th birthday. We got two ,one Snowflake and the other bun,but he died of fright when a stray cat poked him through the cage.We tried to get more partners for her but they unfortunately also passed away due to illness and Snowflake has been a survivor through it all. She loves pets and cuddles and is a tough,brave bunny . She once even chased away a cat!

Attachments

• IMG_20220714_171629.jpg
    IMG_20220714_171629.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Snowflake is a 4yr old albino. I got her on my 8th birthday. We got two ,one Snowflake and the other bun,but he died of fright when a stray cat poked him through the cage.We tried to get more partners for her but they unfortunately also passed away due to illness and Snowflake has been a survivor through it all. She loves pets and cuddles and is a tough,brave bunny . She once even chased away a cat!
This is Snowflake or Snowball. I don't know which ones which when they are on their own sometimes.IMG_20220720_160836.jpg

Latest posts

Back