Meet Sable

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The-Family-O

Reaction score
S/he is absolutely sweet! I love this bun! I can't imagine why anyone would throw this darling out their door. I'm just thankful for the soul that took it upon herself to rescue him/her.
Here are a few pictures, and until I figure out whether s/he is a boy or girl, I will be calling him a him, lol.

Picture001.jpg

So cute!

Picture019.jpg

"I can smell the other bunns!"

Picture024.jpg

"Silly human thinks this contraption will keep me from my destiny? I think not!"

Picture025.jpg

Look at those ears. *swoon*

Picture027.jpg

So, he did the dead bunny flop twice, after an hour of being in the house, then proceeded to binky his little bunny butt off. Someone is happy, no? lol

Picture028.jpg

The hay is better from this side of the cage.

I love my new bun. And, I'm hopefully going to have 2 babies soon. But I will keep you updated on that ;)

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Adorable is right. Looks just like our Theodore. Never could understand how people could discard a loving pet. Think the situation is better now.:banghead
yeah, I couldn't understand it at all. Just glad she found me, and brought him into my life. He's a sweetheart.

Is that a rabbit in your icon? lol

What an adorable little bunny...i don't understand either how people can just discard their pets like that..it's very sad.

Thank you! He is very adorable and loveable. He comes when you call to him, it's so cool! I gave him a tiny sprig of parsley tonight and now he's all hyper. Maybe I shouldn't have? lol. he has such a personality. I'm just glad he's here, no telling what would have happened otherwise, poor little fella.

He is so cute. I also have a bun that prefers to eat the hay from the other side of the cage. lol I always laugh because it would be so much easier to eat it from the right side!

Latest posts

Back