Meet Peanut :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We think he is darling. Ours love cardboard boxes, brown grocery bags, rollers from TP, and we have several large litter boxes filled with hand shredded newspaper as they really like to dig and tunnel underneath it.

I have a very soft spot for Dutch bunnies! Peanut is awesome. He's just got that type of face. Reminds me of Trix when she was little.

He is adorable :) my only little Dutch girl passed away about a month ago miss her like crazy :(

I don't think they have Dutch bunnies out here. I like them! He's sweet.

Hello there and welcome to the forum, I love dutch rabbits, Peanut is adorable :)

What an adorable face! Welcome. My bunny, Lunchbox, loves shredding up boxes and paper. She also is very big into interior decorating, always moving stuff about. (;

Ivy also enjoys toilet paper tubes and jingle balls she loves to throw them around.

Thanks everyone! All of your rabbits are adorable and have great names :) I've tries the whole toilet paper roll thing and he doesn't like it, even added a me hay and a treat or two, still ignores it.

Hi, love looking at everyone's bunny pictures! Willow is our 6 month old Netherland baby girl. And Storm is our 8 week old Netherland boy. LOVE LOVE LOVE our buns!

willow.jpg

storm 3.jpg

Latest posts

Back