Meet my refugees =P (Kitteeeeehs)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBinky

Reaction score
After giving them the night to settle down, I decided today they were well enough to be transferred into a largecondo since I have them quarantined and i don't have a safe place for them. I know, I am against cages myself, but i feel this is better than them being out in the cold. Anyway, as promised, here are some pics... (Unfortunately they don't stay still so some came out blurry :XLol :pI am going to look for names right after this :)

The female and troublemaker (also my fav., the one who cries when I leave and when I come in, and the most playful):

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00195-Copie.jpg

Btw, the only reason I have more of her is because she wanted to play whereas the others just wanted to eat. Lol.

One of the males - the explorer and hisser:

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

And the other male - normally I don't like black cats much but this one draws me in for some reason. He's also the runt and the most fearful one but he's doing great.

DSC00199-Copie.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

Sorry if they are dark... I didn't want to flash them and frighten them more. So what do y'all think? I still cannot understand how someone is able to look at such a sweet face, shove them in a bag and dump them in the trash. :tears2:I'm just glad they were found in time...

So how are you gonna get that little girl to me?

:biggrin2:

They're all cute - but I really love the little girl....Art & Robin keep saying "no more cats" though...

I'm glad you are taking care of them.

Hehe, I wish you could have her. I admit I feel the same. I'm just smitten with her. I love her personality :biggrin2:Though if I had the space and less allergies( and a less grumpy guy - though maybe I'd just ignore him)I'd just keep them all :p

Kittens are a ton of work but they are worth it. Just glad they are safe :)

Lol, no need to thank me, we all do our part ;)

Seriously though, they really are adorable! :pIt's a good thing I have no space or I wouldn't let the lil girl go. Then again, Houdina hates them with a passion, and she hates me too if I've been petting them or playing with them - even just speaking to them for that matter :?Lol

Just a heads up... Sigmund crapped on my couch (as Bo B Bunny will fondly recall;)) when I had the bebe kitteh visiting in early September. It was fairly near the kitten's litterpan...

Keep an eye out for surprise poops... especially in the tub or in your bed! Cats are funnily direct about how they feel sometimes:grumpy:

Ohhh yes, I've had issues with her in the past so I really hope she behaves. I do make sure to play with her as much as I usually do so so far it's really only when I go into the other room so it's not so bad. We'll see I guess :?Lol.

Awww, they're so cute! The little black boy really grabs my heart. Congrats on your new foster kittehs! How old are they again?

EEK I want!

Oh jeez they look young. Look around the same age as my foster tio was when I caught them, 4 weeks. How old are they? I can't believe someone just dumped them, againI have to say I wish I could disown myself from the human species. :tantrum:

Pick any names yet?:D

Have they seen a vet yet? What type of food and litter are you using? Do you have any energy gel for them (amazing stuff by the way for young kittens who are so prone to going downhill fast)?

I want the boy with the white on his nose! He looks like our new kitty, but our kitty is grey and white.

:biggrin2:

Oh my GOSH!!!! :shock2:

They are so cute!!!!!! :shock: How did you end up with them? Was there a story that I missed somewhere?

I love their little faces.... and I'm glad they're safe in your care!

My friend and her boyfriend took in a stray kitten last weekend- he was about 7-8 weeks, and just running around her road in the freezing cold :X Her boyfriend bonded to him so much, and they were going to keep him if nobody claimed him- but the owners did come to claim him.... She text me the other day to say that they loved having another kitten about so much (they already have one cat) that they went and adopted their own!

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post sooner but got side-tracked with things here...

So these kittens are about 7 weeks old. They are doing wonderfully well. I've been gradually cutting back on the wet food and making their meals crunchier and crunchier ;)They are eating plenty, drinking normally, and using the litterbox perfectly. Their stools were really soft but not they are much much better. I am currently trying to get them more socialized. They are still scared and I think they will have emotional issues for the rest of their days. I suspect they'll bond very closely to whomever treats them right :)

I'm still alive, but I need to make sure to find them homes if I want to remain alive ;)

Latest posts

Back