Meet my rabbits litter!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They lived a good life and loved you very much.
Yeah , they were so sweet and nipped me all the time.

Mama caring for other litter well at least , but I will never forget these lovely kits , that I handraised

So they were born 15th April and their mother had another litter on 15th May no wonder she was unable to feed and take care of them since she was pregnant again just same day after giving birth. Here's your other thread started 15th May.
https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threads/kits-are-here.98353/
No wonder they died, poor babies.
Do you realise it is cruel and inhuman to breed your rabbit so often, even commercial meat rabbits are bred once in 3-4 months so their working mothers can recover after nursing kits for 8 weeks.
I've seen your comment on other thread that you were banned from guinea pigs forum for breeding, wonder if we can also get you banned for cruelty and spamming/scamming this forum. It is too frustrating for rabbit lovers to read what you post here, and you keep commenting and bumping your threads and offer help to new people who are unaware that you have no clue how to take care of rabbits.
Please stop breeding, contact your local rescue so they can take care of your animals, you have already over 20 rabbits and guinea pigs, dogs, snakes, please stop insulting this forum at least. People are leaving this forum because they get frustrated with your situation and how you behave here.

Can we have Admins attention here please?

So they were born 15th April and their mother had another litter on 15th May no wonder she was unable to feed and take care of them since she was pregnant again just same day after giving birth. Here's your other thread started 15th May.
https://www.rabbitsonline.net/threads/kits-are-here.98353/
No wonder they died, poor babies.
Do you realise it is cruel and inhuman to breed your rabbit so often, even commercial meat rabbits are bred once in 3-4 months so their working mothers can recover after nursing kits for 8 weeks.
I've seen your comment on other thread that you were banned from guinea pigs forum for breeding, wonder if we can also get you banned for cruelty and spamming/scamming this forum. It is too frustrating for rabbit lovers to read what you post here, and you keep commenting and bumping your threads and offer help to new people who are unaware that you have no clue how to take care of rabbits.
Please stop breeding, contact your local rescue so they can take care of your animals, you have already over 20 rabbits and guinea pigs, dogs, snakes, please stop insulting this forum at least. People are leaving this forum because they get frustrated with your situation and how you behave here.

Can we have Admins attention here please?
I'm not trying to insult the forum.
I'm rehoming my animals.

I'm not going to breed irrisponibly.
I'm not trying to insult.

These were accidents.

I'm so sorry!

I will stop.
I will stop doing whatever I'm doing wrong .
I'm not trying to insult .
Or anoy anyone.
I know a lot about rabbits

@Jasminebunny
Ok so from all your threads I’ve seen from the looks of it you don’t seem very responsible and you are sometimes confusing with your incomplete sentence.
I think you are better off finding a better home for them for the millionth time.
Maybe you can get a pet in the future when you are responsible enough and old enough.
You might feel sad but I think it’s best for the buns and guinea pigs not I think I know they will be better off with someone responsible.

@Jasminebunny
Ok so from all your threads I’ve seen from the looks of it you don’t seem very responsible and you are sometimes confusing with your incomplete sentence.
I think you are better off finding a better home for them for the millionth time.
Maybe you can get a pet in the future when you are responsible enough and old enough.
You might feel sad but I think it’s best for the buns and guinea pigs not I think I know they will be better off with someone responsible.
I'm rehoming some, ive rehomed 6 so far!
I'm pretty resposable.
I am keeping jasmine and my 2 piggies, my mum has a bunny.
So I have 4 pets, because I got a bunny.
I will care for them responsivley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back