Meet my new Foster!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
so quetip is getting adopted this weekend! YAY! so we dropped him off and took home a new bunny----meet SUNNY!

20081120_17.jpg
(she looked so comfy flopped in the litterbox, i didn't want to move her to get better pics)

20081120_20.jpg

she is such a cuddlebug, and she is so soft! she really is lovely!

oh and here is her petfinder page: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11634360

oh and her story is so sad, her owner was at her parents house, and sleeping in the upstairs bedroom. there was a house fire and the girl died. her friends went to her house afterwards and found places for all of her many animals to go. so sad.:(

Aw, she's a sweetie! What a tragic story for everyone involved. :cry2

--Erika ☆

Who adopted Q??? was it someone from this board?

I love this girl! She looks just like Tony! and I love how they describe her as more like a dog than a bunny! I've said that so many times about Tony! He understands things like "NO" and "Get back up there!"

Give her a kiss for me when she's ready! I have a feeling you'll find her to be a snuggly little girl. Tony, just today, was afraid of the WINDOW! and hid his face in my neck! LOL!

Congratulations to Quetip on finding a forever home! Sunny is so adorable. I just love getting a new foster in the house. When you foster you get to meet so many wonderful rabbits.

What a bittersweet situation. I'm sorry to hear about her previous owner, but am glad to hear (and see) your new foster-baby! Adorable! What breed is she?

Latest posts

Back