Meet Little Star Light

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spectralmoon

Reaction score
Meet Little Star Light! Her mom is a Holland Lop and her dad is a Hotot. She has helicopter ears! (Her right ear dropped about an hour after taking this picture.) Favorite pastimes are throwing around her woven grass apple toy and doing barrel rolls in her pen. Glad to be here!

Attachments

• lilstarlight.jpg
    lilstarlight.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4
She's beautiful! I'm also the proud owner of a half Holland lop, don't they have the best ears? Welcome to the forum!

They are so much fun! Star flips her ears all over the place when she gets going. I'm loving the head boops. Thank you for the welcome!

I forgot my own intro. My name is Neve- I'm a neuromuscular massage therapist in SoCal. I have a tortoiseshell cat named Ashes as well, who is seeming to get along pretty well with the bunny. I look forward to getting to know you!

What a cute bunny 😍. I also have a holland lop mix but don’t know what the other breeds are. Mine don’t have flappy ears but sometimes he will raise one ear fully standing up.

Welcome to the forum 🌸

Latest posts

Back