Meet Joey :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shainabee

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
My name is Shaina and I run a small guinea pig rescue in Florida but I also take in bunnies as well and some other small animals thanks to foster homes.

http://sunshineshelter.synthasite.com/
That is my website - it is still under construction though.

I used to have bunnies back when I was younger but they all sadly passed away and I am finally getting another handsome little boy back into my life.
He is a lionhead mix - I do not know what he is mixed with though.

He is the sweetest little boy - he is around 5 months old and his name is Joey.

The photos of him in the car are when I brought him home - he didn't want to stay inside his box so he decided he wanted to sit in my lap the whole way home. :)

Photo-0263.jpg
Photo-0264.jpg
Photo-0265.jpg

m.jpg
n.jpg

I guess you could call him that.
The lady I got him from runs a small rescue - but he is not going to be adopted out. He is staying with me :)

I have heard some bad things about lionheads saying they aren't that friendly...ect especially once they started getting rushes of hormones. Is this true? :nerves1

Welcome to RO Shaina (nice name btw).

Your Joey is Adorable.

I have 2 Lionheads, Winston doesn't like human contact at all, but that's ok because he has his Lady Love Vega. Daisy Mae is a single bunny, she's not too bad, she does give kisses when she feels like it. She will let us pick her up but she won't jump on us when we are on the floor.

I look forward to lots more pictures of your Joey.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Welcome to RO Shaina (nice name btw).

Your Joey is Adorable.

I have 2 Lionheads, Winston doesn't like human contact at all, but that's ok because he has his Lady Love Vega. Daisy Mae is a single bunny, she's not too bad, she does give kisses when she feels like it. She will let us pick her up but she won't jump on us when we are on the floor.

I look forward to lots more pictures of your Joey.

thank you :)
What would you say the friendliest bunny is?
So far little Joey will come sniff me then binky away.

Shaina,

I have 6 Bunnies Vega who is a lop is friendly however my other 2 Mini lops are not friendly to humans at all. Buttercup who is a Netherland dwarf mix is the friendliest Bunny. he will sit with us, lay on my chest and fall asleep, give us tons of kisses (nothing better than Bunny kisses).

So to be honest I guess it's just the depends on the bunny.

ps

More pictures please of Joey, he's so darn cute.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Joey is gorgeous. I've heard Dutch bunnies are pretty friendly but yes, it mainly depends on the rabbit.

Latest posts

Back