Meet Jax...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momof2buns

Reaction score
I'm now an offical mom of 2 buns!! I'm sooo glad we have two sweeties now, having an only bun was great but nothing beats having two.;)

Jax is a dwarf bunny, I think he's a netherland-the lady that owned his mom and siblings said that sherehomes pet rabbits and any babies that can'tfind a homeis used as dog foodbait.:pssd:Of course she could have just been saying that to get him rehomed. I didn't pay anything for him, she insisted he go to a good family. How could I say no? I fell in love with the little cutie pie. :bunnyheart I'm not sure of what kind of conditions he lived in(we met in a parking lot), but he was *really* really hungry when I got home. He also had a pretty bad poopy butt, it was dried on. He's doing good right now, still a little skittish, but has a hearty appetite. Any ideas on how old he looks? she said around 6 weeks...

490655238_cfnrs-M.jpg

490655271_6Bf6F-M.jpg

Abby is doing Great! She's been giving him bunny kisses but I'm not going to attempt to let them bond until after their surgeries. Abby's scheduled for her spay next week!! eek!

Aww just look at that cute little face....and those tiny ear's....he's gorgeous..and i just love his name...so cute!!

Tio and Max are SO Handsome!!! :-D Jax is settling in nicely, I think Abby comforts him a lot. Keep posting the nethie pictures, I love it.

that is one cute little bun who has found the home he deserves:bunnydance:im not sure i could have gone without giving his so-called-owner a piece of my mind tho:nasty:

Aww, What a little cutie you have there! I wouldn't have been able to leave without him either :biggrin2:

JadeIcing, Pablo looks like such a sweetie. He looks very comfy chillin on his blanket.

Aww, Jax is such a sweetie! Every time I look at him he gets cuter!! :blushan: He's such a great match for :bunnybutt: lol

Latest posts

Back