Meet Bubble Gum And Sparrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionsRawr

Reaction score
I just have a few of each of them.

And yes I know about the bedding. It has been changed since these pictures have been taken.

They are both understandably nervous. But beyond too cute. Oh and their cages are just temporary until I get them a NIC enclosure built. Which will be soon :biggrin2:

Anyways here are the girls.

Bubble Gum ( female French Lop. No she is not red eyed. Its just the flash on my crappy camera).

2z4ah03.jpg

Sparrow (female Lionhead)
2csgavm.jpg

Bubble Gum looking in at Sparrow
2dt2l9v.jpg

Sparrow shy in her new home.
1114bhc.jpg

2mqras3.jpg

2lniqtg.jpg

Bubble Gum back in her "safe place".
73nwp2.jpg

Im in love already :rofl:

How big is Sparrow? She looks (in the pics) to be about the same size as Bubble Gum. I had thought French Lops were much bigger...
They are very cute. I love both of their coloring. I haven't seen one with Sparrows coloring before- very soft and feminine looking. They are gorgeous girls.

CKGS wrote:
How big is Sparrow? She looks (in the pics) to be about the same size as Bubble Gum. I had thought French Lops were much bigger...
They are very cute. I love both of their coloring. I haven't seen one with Sparrows coloring before- very soft and feminine looking. They are gorgeous girls.
The photo's don't give a great indicator on the size of Bubble Gum. And she might not be purebred?

CKGS wrote:
oh, Okay. I was just wondering and beginning to think I was mistaken about the size of French Lops.
No your completely right French lops are big! And As I said the lop might not be pure bred either.

I am not 100% sure on what either is mixed with. I was told that Sparrow was purebred. But im not sure. Either way they are great little bunnies.

Oh and Bubble Gum is bigger than Sparrow (longer wider).

Possibly a lionhead-mix? You may want to post pictures in the Rabbitry and Showroom forum for more breed opinions!

They are soooo cute though. Congratulations! :D Do you know how old they are?

Latest posts

Back