Meet Arlo and Sophie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindSailor

Reaction score
Arlo is my 10 week old flemish giant
He's very lazy even with all the room he'd rather just lay around and sleep, only getting up for food and pets or when sophie jumps on him.
20200201_204329(0).jpg
Arlo

Sophie is a 8 week old holland lop whose ears havent lopped yet, shes super energetic and loves to run every where and even jump on arlo when hes napping.
20200202_215226.jpg
Sophie
20200203_140508.jpg 20200203_135018.jpg 20200203_191748.jpg
They follow eachother everywhere, and are scheduled to get fixed next month.

They are adorable together! I hope they remain bonded once they mature.:) (Baby bonds don't really count as true bonds since hormones can affect them, unfortunately.) They would make such a cute pair!

They are adorable together! I hope they remain bonded once they mature.:) (Baby bonds don't really count as true bonds since hormones can affect them, unfortunately.) They would make such a cute pair!
I never knew that, I thought if you bonded them it was a for life thing, thanks for letting me know, I'll make sure to keep a good eye on them. I hope they dont unbond since as soon as they're litter trained I'm letting them free roam

Welcome to the forum! I really love Flemish Giants! Arlo and Sophie are so cute together! I agree with @Augustus&HazelGrace about getting them separated though. He could really hurt her. And, you might end up with babies. Their bond also might not work out once they are spayed/neutered just like @Blue eyes said.

They're under 100% surveillance atm, since I just got out of the military due to an injury and cant work till its healed, but I will separate them once I get the new exercise pen in, thanks

Back