Meatball, our hamster, crossed over the Bridge :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Meatball was ourhamster. He crossed over last night. He was born in our home and helived with us for 3 years.

He was a perfect hamster and alwaysconsidered my daughter Jessica (aka RosieRoo Jones) his mommy. Hisnickname was “Mr. Cutie Face”. Jessica loved him very much. He was a“velcro hamster” and would sit with Jessica for hours. He never bit andalways gave lots of kisses.

He lived a happy and healthy life….anda rather long one, too. Jessica was playing with him last night ataround 10pm and he seemed fine. At 1am Danielle checked on him and hehad passed.

His family will miss him very much, butwe know he will be waiting for us over the Bridge and Buck will takegood care of him until then.:rainbow:

Meatball and Jessica......

I'm so sorry, Jim. It sounds like helived a long and happy life. He sounds like one of thehamsters I had as a teen- my mom and I still miss her.

Oh Jim, my heart goes to you and your family about meatball. I canunderstand to a point your pain, our daughters ratties are very ill,one of them we think if she doesn't pass tonight it will be within acouple of days, we may even have to take her to be put down, we aregoing to see how she goes tomorrow.

Please cuddle your kids tight and let them know you love them, I knowthat you already know this but they need all the love and support whentheir babies pass.

(((hugs)) to you all

I'm so sorry! Meatball was a cutie!

-Carolyn

We are sorry aboutMeatball too JimD. It seems to happen so fast with hamsters. I'm gladMeatball was so happy right up to the end.

RaspberrySwirl

:pink iris:So very sorry Jess, he was a special Hamm, Hamm, he will be waiting for you atthe bridge .

I'm so sorry about Meatball! Threeyears - wow! I had four hamsters when I was a kid and onlyone ever lived past a year.

Funny how something so tiny can leave such a big hole in your heart when they're gone.:(

What a cute little guy! Our thoughts are with you.

Donna, Scott, Poco, Hef, Skittles & JawsII

Still thinking about Jessica and Meatball.

:sad:

They've been on my mind all day.

:pray:

:rose:
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back