Me and my friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm glad i haz frendz too! this iz a picture of me. :)

8widzl.jpg
[/IMG]

I dont know any other bunnies other than the pictures mommy shows me on her puter. :( Mommy gets on bunny binges and tells her human I need a friend. Her human doesnt agree. He says I will feel replaced. I agree! Im the bunny of the house! No more bunnies here! But you guys are okay! Just dont take my mommy or my cage!

We'z haven't talked much on here. How are you all doing?

I is doing good here except I don't like the heat. Mommy feeds me a whole frozen strawberry everyday to help keep me cool. Dat part I like. :)

Mmm! That soundz so good Ash!I will ask my mom for that when it is hot again. :) My mommy wants to know what kind of beggies an fruit you guys like cos she wants to give us sumthing that we like to eat.

I like cilantro, oranges, carrots, parsley, grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, celery, apples, and watermelon. I hope your mommy feeds you some of those yummy things. :)

I iz a little picky my hooman sez, but not as bad as my two frendz. I duz like cilantro sumtimes. My hooman did not know that I could have watermelon! She sez the loud goats like watermelon too. :) I will have her give me some of that stuff. :D

Latest posts

Back