Me and Fidget say hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutiebunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself and my rabbit Fidget. She is anadorable dark grey and white dutch and a total attention seeker. I fellin love with her when I first saw her in a pet shop. She was sharing asection with a bunch of ginuea pigs.

I really would like some, sorry Fidget just decided to crawl on mykeyboard which is her way of saying "hello". Right back to what I wasgoing to ask, me and my boyfriend have been trying really hard to pottytrain her since we got her. Half of the time she is good but there areoccasions, more often than not, that she goes to toilet on our sofa. wehave tried putting hay in the tray, spraying her with water and puttingher in the cage where her tray is but unfortunately to no avail. Anyhelp is appreciated.

Apart from that she is a fantastic rabbit, she follows me everywhere,she binkies all the time, she lays by my feet watching the TV, shegives me cuddles and licks me to death, she plays well and eats well,the usual a lot of pellets and hay also she has a taste for mymagazines! She is a funny little thing and love her to pieces.

Please if there is anything we can do to get our sofa back then I will forever be grateful to you.

Many thanks xx

:hello, welcome to Rabbits Only!

I cannot wait to see pictures of Fidget, she sounds so cute. You should start a bunny blog for her.

Is she spayed? Spaying can really help with the litter habits.

Have fun!:happydance

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Thank you for your quick reply. She is notspayed yet,I am thinking about getting it done as I hear itis not just good for potty training but it is good for their health ingeneral. She is only about 3 and a half months old so I would prefer towait until she is at least six months.

I have been trying to upload some piccies of her but unfortunately anerror message keeps coming up, the pic exceeds the 100k limit. Which isa shame. If there is any advice, I am totally new to all this, thenthat would be brill.

Thanks again.

BTW your rabbits are super cute! But aren't they all?

Ah I see, yep, spaying them is the best option, and you're right, 5-6 months is the youngest it should be done.:)

This thread might help you post picturesHowto post Photos . Most of us here use Photobucket, you can sign upand get a free account, and it will resize your pictures easily.:D

Aww thanks, I think my girls are cute too! And I agree, all bunnies are adorable!

Hi, you two! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

I just love the name Fidget...how cute!! I'll check out herBunny Blog in a moment to say hello there, too. :)

As far as your sofa, the best (and unfortunately, probably only) thingI can recommend, is to keep her from jumping up, at least until acouple of months after she's spayed. BOTH of my unspayedgirls (two out of the three I have right now) just HAVE to pee on softthings. Blankets, the couch, haven't even tried the bed(don't even want to approach it)...you name it. If it's soft,it gets peed on.

So, I would just keep her down until she's had a couple months afterher spay to be rid of some of those hormones. I can'tguarantee that she won't pee AFTER her spay, but I can say that you'veat least got a fighting chance at it. :)

Hugs!

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Thank you. I am waiting until she is a bit olderto get her spayed but she is causing us quite a lot of money inupholstery cleaner!!! but we cannot get too angry at her...she is justtoo adorable

I know what you mean...

Our Flower's first (and only) experience on the couch ended in herpeeing on it, too. But she was so cute and happy that she'dbeen allowed on the couch (she'd finally figured out she could go onit), binkying around like mad, that I couldn't be angry ather.

Aren't bunnies so good at being too cute to be angry at?? I just love it...:D

Hugs!

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Back