Maze Haven

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you build one? I've thought about it but i don't really have much space. Think about getting lots of different sized boxes or bits of cardboard, and some big tubes.

You might be able to adapt one of these.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Wow, I didn't see those!! I've been searching ALL afternoon and have found these:

http://www.cardboardguy.co.uk/onlineshop/onlineshopFrames.htm

And I've ordered the Small Brown Hideout (which isn't actually that small) and the White Lookout which is a castle type thingy. The prices aren't cheap but they include postage....

I'm SO excited about them arriving! :D

Oh, and I probably could make one myself but I am SO bad at creative stuff like that... I might try though, once these arrive and I see how easy they are...

I live in Canada and looked into ordering one. They use FedEx and the cheapest shipping they offeris18$:shock:.Not sure why it costs so much to ship cardboard.

So, I think I'll be making my own box maze for that price.

mouse_chalk wrote:
...and the White Lookout which is a castle type thingy. The prices aren't cheap but they include postage....
Would you mind PMing me and sending a pic when they arrive? I am really interested in the white lookout, payday is next Friday but i'd like to see how your buns do! Also, do you know if it collapses?

pinksalamander wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
...and the White Lookout which is a castle type thingy. The prices aren't cheap but they include postage....
Would you mind PMing me and sending a pic when they arrive? I am really interested in the white lookout, payday is next Friday but i'd like to see how your buns do! Also, do you know if it collapses?

Sure I will! I'll probably take lots of pics and put them up in my blog too.... I've no idea if it's collapsable or not, but considering it included postage, I would imagine it comes self assembly... I'll let you know though! :)

I talked my fiance into ordering a Maze Haven last weekend, and it was delivered yesterday morning! We were busy most of the day, but he set it up in the evening. Nick and Amelia checked it out almost instantly! We were worried that Miss Amelia wouldn't fit through the holes, but she did just fine. Mr. Nick even got onto the second floor already. We just made a basic 2-level structure, it might change later.

100_1098.jpg

100_1108.jpg

100_1117.jpg

100_1116.jpg

It looks like alot of fun!!! I'll have to talk Dana into one; I know the ferrets would love it and Zamboni would use it to hide in when it was time for him to go into his cage for the night.lol

Aww it look's likeMr Nick and Miss Amelialove it and are having fun exploring their new toy :)

wow, that's really cool! and it looks like mr.nick and miss amelia really like it!

Hey Beth how much was it with shipping? I'm going to block the buns from getting under my bed soon and I was thinking about ordering that as a replacement hideout. Especially now that your buns have approvveeed.:biggrin2:

^That's all!!! Sweet that's a steal! I'll be ordering mine next week's Thurday (every other paycheck I spend it all on the rabbits :D).

Our invoice shows a total with shipping (FedEx Ground to Kansas) was about $39, and I got a Sock Bunny Keychain, too. I think the Maze Haven was reduced a little through June, so it might be a little more, but not much.

I think it's a pretty good deal, even at full price. It comes with a big color instruction sheet of different ways to set it up.

Oddly, my bunnies are heavy-duty chewers, but don't chew much on their Cottontail Cottage (from the Busy Bunny), it's a year old and looks new. (They do get up in it, though!) I am hoping they will get just as much enjoyment from the Maze Haven.

The Cottontail Cottage is in the dining room, now the Maze Haven is in the living room. The bunnies have more furniture than we do!!

So who is buying me one or two???

Latest posts

Back