Maze Haven

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flopsy

Reaction score
http://www.binkybunny.com/Default.aspx?tabid=55&List=1&ProductID=71

I made a plan a long time ago to build one for my rabbits but it was too challenging for me :p. I came across this today and I am amazed! I want one so bad! I love you you can change it around and make it one story or several! Scratch the want... I NEED this!

mazeSingleStory300.jpg

-Ashley:biggrin2:, Fluffy:bunnyheart, Pumpkin:rabbithop

That is AWESOME!!

It would cost me $36 though, for a bunch of cardboard. Hrm, seems kind of worth it though, as Morgan LOVES this kind of stuff and the rats would go NUTS over this.

At least I have a while more to think about it, as the sale is through June.

Thanks so much for finding this and sharing with us :biggrin2:!

I love the fact you can rearrange it and make it into different mazes.

Wish I had the money for it right now - I bet the girls in the rabbitry would LOVE it..

That is AMAZING!!! Does anyone know if they will ship to the UK? I saw something about international deliveries, but couldn't see any specific areas... If they will, Steve loves it too and we can buy it when I get paid!

Will be a great birthday present for Barney! :biggrin2:

This site is amazing. I seriously want everything! Jen, if they do ship to the UK maybe we should combine orders to save some postage. I hope they do, i want so much stuff!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

pinksalamander wrote:
This site is amazing. I seriously want everything! Jen, if they do ship to the UK maybe we should combine orders to save some postage. I hope they do, i want so much stuff!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
I'd defiantely be up for that! :biggrin2: In 'Store Policies' it mentions international deliveries, but if I put something in the cart, just to see, when it comes to selecting shipping methods it wont display any shipping rates and I can't get past that! I might email them and ask.... The other toys are pretty much the same things you can get on The Hay Experts website, but they seem a lot cheaper, so depending on the shipping, I might want some more stuff too!

slavetoabunny wrote:
I ordered one! I'm so excited. I hope Sparky and Scooter like it as much as I do.
Patti when you get it,you must post lots of pictures of Sparky and Scooter playing in it....i think it would be quite cool :D

Anyone having trouble ordering this item on Binkybunny.com??? The website always freezes when I try to add the Maze into the cart!! What's going on here?

I've been admiring this for a while, finally ordered one yesterday!:yahoo:
I think you might have to be a member of the site to order..? it wouldn't show up in my cart until I logged in.

I made my fiance order one of these yesterday.

Mr. Nick will love it, I hope he can recoverand enjoy it. (Update in the Infirmary.)

I emailed them on Monday I think now, and I've still not heard back about whether they ship over here or not! :( I REALLY want to order one, or something similar for my buns :(

Latest posts

Back