Maybe He Doesn't Know He's A Bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
It was mildlydebated in an earlier thread whether Sebastian knew he was a bunny ornot....Naturally this had me considering a few things. Ibegan going through some photos. Soon the photographic evidence seemedoverwhelming. At the risk of being tormented by my bunny friends, whomI'm sure will delight in yet more proof, I will submit another seriesof photos that I don't think you've seen. Surely he knows he's a bunny!:shock: He just likes to be with his little girl!

Raspberry

Sebastian and His Little Girl playing Game Boy-

gameboy31.jpg

gameboy1.jpg

gameboy21.jpg

Sebastian and His Little Girl looking at pictures on the forum!

computer1.jpg

I thought you were going to show us some photos of a bunny??? I see a couple of kids in these! :p

You guys did this to him!

Raspberry Swirl,

Do not get another rabbit.

Sebastian is so happy and so is his little girl.

Don't mess with it.

Your friend,
-Carolyn

:)

Buck Jones wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
...Do not get another rabbit.

Sebastian is so happy and so is his little girl.

Don't mess with it....

More than a kernel of truth in that statement! You've got an unique bunny there, in my estimation.

Buck
I can only assume that my bestest buddymust have discussed my thoughts with her bestest buddy....There isn'tany two buddies I'd rather have advice from than the two of you. Ibelieve I will leave well enough alone and stick with my"singleton". ;)There will always be doubts Isuppose, that he may be lonely for his own kind, but I think he is veryhappy with his little girl.

Raspberry

Hi Raspberry!

I haven't had a chance to check the forum in awhile, I'm assuming thismeans that Sebastian is feeling better again???? I hope so, I love himSO much. Is he a Jersey Wooley? One is available in my area ;) Alsoawhile back you had posted some pics of him in his birthday suit. I'mhaving some issues getting Mr. Wiggles sheared closely on his stomach,how were you ableto cut him so closely??

I LOVE the pics,
Thanks for sharing,

Megan

That is just too cute!!!! Are you sure he isreal?? just kidding. Do bunnies have a thing for kids. Today tyler wasfeeding Luv and she dont normally eat from hands and i think she tookfood from him. He gets all the love lol.

Cristy

That is just tooooo cute ! I'm curious , how inthe world do you get a rabbit to relax on it's back like that ?! Minewould turn kung foo if I even thought about it !

I canonly assume that my bestest buddy must have discussed my thoughts withher bestest buddy....There isn't any two buddies I'd rather have advicefrom than the two of you. I believe I will leave well enough alone andstick with my "singleton". ;)There will always bedoubts I suppose, that he may be lonely for his own kind, but I thinkhe is very happy with his little girl.

Raspberry

Actually, Dear Heart, Buck and I didn't discuss yourthoughts. I haven't spoken to anyone about them because Iwanted you to make a clean choice in the matter.

It seems to me that Sebastian isn't in need of his own kind,whatsoever. I don't think he's aware he's arabbit. It's clear that his life is quite full, heknows he's loved, and very comfortable and happy with things as theyare. Certainly doesn't appear 'broken', so why fixit?

As I said, getting other bunnies did alter Tucker's attitude.I'd hate to see that happen with Sebastian because he's perfect just ashe is.

Give him and his little girl a hug and a kiss for me.

:)

-Carolyn

Meganc731 wrote:
Hi Raspberry!

I haven't had a chance to check the forum in awhile, I'm assuming thismeans that Sebastian is feeling better again???? I hope so, I love himSO much. Is he a Jersey Wooley? One is available in my area ;) Alsoawhile back you had posted some pics of him in his birthday suit. I'mhaving some issues getting Mr. Wiggles sheared closely on his stomach,how were you ableto cut him so closely??

I LOVE the pics,
Thanks for sharing,

Megan
Megan, I trim Sebastian's coat every twoweeks with scissors but I don't get it as close as I'd like. I needPam's son to come for a visit for that! When he had his "nakey bunny"shave was when he was put under for his neuter and I had him shaved atthe same time. I thought it wouldn't be as traumatic for him that wayto hear the shears and all. It was only ten dollars to have himsheared. BUT be warned- if you have Mr. Wiggles sheared make sure it'sby someone who has done it before. And someone who has done BUNNIES.They are different than other animals. Their skin is more delicate,like tissue paper and such. I will do it again this spring. BUT I WON'TBE POSTING ANY MORE PHOTOS OF HIM WHEN I DO!!!!

Raspberry

mygrl2k3 wrote:
That is just too cute!!!! Are you sure he is real?? justkidding. Do bunnies have a thing for kids. Today tyler was feeding Luvand she dont normally eat from hands and i think she took food fromhim. He gets all the love lol.

Cristy
Cristy, Sebastian loves his little girlvery much. He has been handledby her from the dayhe was born. She is kind and loving to all animals. I think when achild grows up respecting them and learns to bekindhearted,it makes adifference.PamNockhas a son who is very close tohis animals also. I believe an animal (one who hasn't already beenabused) can sense goodness in people, big people and small!;)

Raspberry

Yes you will. You know you can't resisit it, so why bother? It's your Siren Song.

As far as getting another rabbit, I am with Buck and Carolyn. He hardlythinks he's a rabbit as it is, and I do think it'd change him a bit.

Luvit73 wrote:
That is just tooooo cute ! I'm curious , how in the world doyou get a rabbit to relax on it's back like that ?! Mine would turnkung foo if I even thought about it !
Luvit, you'll have to check out the bunnyin a basket thread! And then there is the one where they are"incahoots" hiding from Momma watching cartoons, and of course the onein the recliner....well, shoot, almost all of them have him kicked backthat way!!! Sebastian is a pretty laid back bunny, that's for sure! Hedoes enjoy laying around on his back, and no Kung Foo yet! :pHe sleeps on his back "infant style" in the crook of my arm like that alot while I browse the forum with you guys!

Raspberry!

Latest posts

Back