May Bring my PUPPY home this weekend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lionheadbunny21

Reaction score
We may be bringing our puppy home this weeked and I am SOOOO excited about it! He is 8 weeks old and I cannot believe I will FINALLY have a puppy :)

The mom is a Sheltie/French Bulldog and the dad is a Beagle PUG! Quite the mix I KNOW, but the puppies are ADORABLE and I THEM ALL TO PIECES <3 They look exactly how French bull dogs look as pups :D

We decided to name him Diego for my son, cause the puppy is for him. My best friend is his God Mom and wanted to give him one :D We would have had to pay $500. There are actually alot of people willing to pay the full. She is taking great care of them. I went and spent some time with her and they are getting the BEST care possible :)

I will post pictures later on.. My camera's MIA at the moment.

I was thinking of ROLIE as well for a name too.. Dont know:?

Congrats! He sounds adorable, hope you and your son enjoy him :)

I hope your friend doesn't breed more of them though, so many mixed breeds already out there :(

Thank you and yes there are many mixed breeds out there and no I don't believe she is going to.

I can't wait :)

Our family has been waiting a long time to welcome a dog to our family. We are a family of 6 :D

Now to do my research :?:?:?

Latest posts

Back