May be getting another bun unexpectedly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morquinn

Reaction score
So I got my first bunny about a week and a half ago and this morning noticed my name was tagged to a post on facebook, it was for a bunny that was just in an Easter photoshoot with my daughters. The photographer claimed she was allergic and he needs to go, I am compelled to take him home. He was SO incredible sweet with my daughters. I honestly thought he was her pet, but it almost looks like he was just used for photos only, which saddens me. Im calling the vet today to see the cost of nuetering since my bunny is a female and the rabbit in question is a male. Im attaching a picture he just got done doing with my daughters last week. He is so cute, and friendly, not sure what kind of lop he is, but hes very soft. His name is Winston.
094a.jpg

So I just got a messege from her saying that the previous owner might take him back, she'll let me know. I was kind of excited, but we'll see.

He is adorable, i would say mini lop, possibly a Siamese point...
I would push to get him, he looks lovely and he could be great company for your female :)
Goodluck with whatever decision you make

Love the photo of your daughter with Winston! Both are so lovely, sorry Winston, you are a handsome male bunny!

Well I got the news today that he is going back to his previous owner, which means he wont be mine.. Im kinda sad about that. He was a very sweet rabbit.

Thanks for the update. Sorry you didn't get Winston. Anyway you can talk to his previous owner & maybe invite them here?

The lady who did the pictures lives quite a distance away and I dont know her personally, so im not even sure who the previous owner is. I wasn't really looking at getting another bunny at the moment but had only considered it because it was Winston and I know how great and calm he was around here with my girls. So I guess for now im sticking with one bun. We only have one shelter in the area and it rarely has bunnies for adoption.

Back