Matted Hair and lymp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazzie

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new to this forum, so not too sure how this works. I'm hoping for some advice. I just noticed my bunny Mazzie has some matted hair near her bum. It just hair, nothing else. Should I just trim it or is that something the vet can do? I'm taking her in for a check up as I noticed a small lump on her belly last night😥 I think and hope it's a wart. Poor baby. Anyone have any experience their Buns having a wart? I've been freaking out over it. I hope it's nothing. Any advice would help. Thank you!

For the matted hair, you can cut it off but be careful of the skin. If she’s going to shed soon, it might come off then.
Im not sure what the lump is. Do you have a picture?

Thanks so much! I think she's ready to shed-She's been a little moody. I'll get picture as soon as I can. It's superficial and skin colored. About the size of an eraser head. It didn't seem to bother her aside from holding g her on her back. Vet scheduled for next Saturday. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back