Matted German Angora

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not! :shock: I leave in an hour to go get him! :D

During the summer should their coat be shaved off? I was reading somewhere that they should because they can overheat.

Sorry for all the questions, I have never had to deal with a long haired rabbit before :D

~Amy

I think that because you live in such a hotclimate it would probably be best, but saying that its up to you, aslong as you can keep the rabbit cool. If you are not botheredabout showing him then clipping is easier for you too. Wedon't have a problem with heat over here because it doesn't get veryhot, Don'tfor get there are lots of things that can be done with thewool. Cant wait to see pics

No I probably wont be showing him, he was leftin a crate with out food or water on this lady's door step, I think fornot he has endured enough :) It usually stays at 85 through the summer,so maybe it is a good idea to shave him :)

What can you do with the wool?:D

~Amy

ayglnu13 wrote:
No I probably wont be showing him, he was left in a cratewith out food or water on this lady's door step, I think for not he hasendured enough :) It usually stays at 85 through the summer, so maybeit is a good idea to shave him :)

What can you do with the wool?:D

~Amy
Matthew stuffed a little pillow with wool from his rabbit. Wemixed the wool with synthetic pillow stuffing (the wool alone balls upin the pillow).

Pam

I CANT BELIEVE IT! She stood me up! I drove anhour to "meet" her half way and she didnt show up! There was anotherlady there also picking up one of her 9 rabbits! We waited over andhour past the time she was supposed to get there! I am SO mad, I haveNEVER been stood up in my whole life!! :growl:

Latest posts

Back