Massive sale of x-pens at PetCetera! 85% OFF!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring

Reaction score
Hi there!

I just thought I would post a quick note about the awesome deals in the PetCetera's for X-pens! They're 70% off with an additional 15%! I just got two myself tonight! :D I think they were originally $139, and I got two for under $80 Definitely a steal!

I think it's because the PetCetera's are going out of business (silent cheer!)

:biggrin2:

I got the Large ones, I think it's 32inches tall? Something like that. There were a lot taller ones as well, but there was still at least 20+ left at the store I went to.

Hmm, do you think I should possibly move this out into the regular forum? Just wasn't sure if this deal was going on everywhere, or what. Such an amazing price, since they are so mindblowingly expensive to begin with!

I tried Geo out in it today, and he was a bit nervous, but I think he'll get the hang of it! :)

Well, at least now we know who we should rob if we're ever in need of some X-pens.

It should be every location of Petcetera that has this sale - I overheard from one of the associates that Petcetera is indeed going out of business and that their sale pricing was distributed by a mass e-mail.

There's also a huge red sign that essentially says that all sales are final and no refunds or exchange policies are in effect.

Ignore this if you're not geeky enough:
Everything in the store is 15% off. The X-Pens are an additional 70% off. Since Petcetera's sale pricing is calculated in trade discounts, the discount of the x-pens are not 85% off but actually 74.5% off. That might seem weird, but it is very true. Don't forget to add tax, too.

Just thought I'd mention that in case anyone starts freaking out at the register after calculating it out at home.

4cm wrote:
It should be every location of Petcetera that has this sale -

Thanks Spring for letting us know. We have three stores in Edmonton and I just got home from the Millwoods location. I bought 2 of thegiant size (48") @ $39.00 and I didn't realize how huge they were until I brought it in the house. :D

http://www.petmate.com/Products/Exercise-Pens__55001.aspx

The sale in Edmonton has everything at 20% off, carriers at 50% off, and certain items like the pens at 70% off.

Fuzzy,did you have a chance to see them yet? There was three sets of 48" at Millwoods and I bought two of them. While I was paying for them, the ladybehind me in line saw what I was getting, and she went to get the last one.

Actually I did. I stopped by the Millwoods location on Saturday morning before going to work. Picked up the last 2 extra large pens. :)

Do you know if they still have x-pens left? Might have to go check to see if there is any really good deals if the one near me is still open.

I agree about bad things happening to horrible companies.. just hope one just as bad doesn't replace it!

And hey April! how have you been? :D

do you live in Prince GEorge? They were going out of business for a few months, they're closed now in PG...?
If you do live in Prince George, who do you use as a vet?

Back