Massachusetts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrenchLopGirl1280

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would be attending any of the local mass fairs this summer/fall.

Brockton Fair

Barnstable County Fair

Marshfield Fair

Topsfield Fair

Barnstable County Harvest Fair.

Tell me if you are.

Probably Topsfieldfor thats August right? Midnight Maddness? also willbe going to the Cheshire Fairin Keene NH too and afew others up here.

I think it is on Aug 6 orthe 16 th i cant remember ( oldpeoples disease called CRS) it starts at 6 pm and goes to 12 am, sounds likeit is going to besooooooo much fun.

I love the Midnight Madness show in Topsfield,MA. It is August 6th i believe. The only thing isthat you have to bring TONS of bug spray because they eat you alive!

We drive down to Topsfield every year. The rabbit/cavy barn is the place to be :)

That sounds sooo cool. Maybe Christine and I can drive down together...:ponder:

Ya I would bring my sister, Hannah :D I have aHORRIBLE sense of direction and she is like a human map, so together wemake a good team...I can drive and she knows where we are :D

~Amy

i live in mass, hubby and i enjoy going to fairsjust to go,for crafts, food, to see thelive stockand whatnot. sheep fdog trials, and one my old fairs used todo a police K9 demo..

However i'm just not really sure about where fairs are around here notbeing org from the area. I do perfur the morecrafty country type fair over the carnivalgames/rides type.. and of course i always make the rounds to see allthe critters.. but i tend to not get to close to the buns because I'veseen a few not so smart people bring sick ones and for some reason theyare amoung the others.. thats just not right.. iwould think most places would send them away to not riskother people's but i guess some places aren't to smart.

if any one has a list of the fairs that are very crafty home made itemsand such i'd love to hear where they are and when they are.. and whoknows just might see you there.

Gabby :

If you love thecraft type Fairs You have gotto make the trip up hereto the Hopkington Fair! Its awsome , lots of craftypeople here in NH , and theyhave beautifulll stuff for showand sale , Another good craftytype Fair is the Cheshire Rair, runs from july 31 st to aug 6 th.The Hopkington Fair I amnot sure of but willget back with a datefor you if You are interested.

The Midnight Madness show is Adults only. Theydont have youth at it. A fun show is Brockton which is on july 1st andjuly 8th. My aunt runs that show. The regulartopsfield show is open and youth. A good aggie fairis the Big E or Barnstable County which im a JR. Director at.

gypsy wrote:
Gabby :

If you love thecraft type Fairs You have gotto make the trip up hereto the Hopkington Fair! Its awsome , lots of craftypeople here in NH , and theyhave beautifulll stuff for showand sale , Another good craftytype Fair is the Cheshire Rair, runs from july 31 st to aug 6 th.The Hopkington Fair I amnot sure of but willget back with a datefor you if You are interested.
oh if you know dates or locations or where i can find theinfo that sounds like something i'd like to see.what area of NH is it? not to bad traveling southern NH it'sa day trip for me we go to the woodstock fair in CT sometimesthats around an hour trip willing to travel a day trip for a good fairLOL

wont belong before it will be fair season around here....:D

Latest posts

Back