Mary Jane

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so sad. I'm so sorry. He had a wonderful life with you, although it was short. I'm sure it was some thing that you just couldn't have seen coming. It might help you feel better to get a necropsy done--I'm sure you'll find that there was some underlying medical issue that just didn't show up until it was too late. MJ was a sweet little guy. I love the pic of him with your dog--that is a very accepting bunny. I'm so sorry you have to deal with such tragedy and that his presence will no longer be felt in your home.

Big hugs.

So sad! I will pray for you! Last month I had an 4 month old LionHead and he passed away for on none reason!
:pray:

slavetoabunny wrote:
I'm so sorry Cait. My heart just dropped when I saw Mary Jane's name posted here. Binky free handsome boy. :rainbow:

My heart dropped as well... I saw the name Mary Jane in the Rainbow Bridge area and was afraid...

Binky free Mary Jane... Cait, may you and your family take comfort in how much he was loved by all of us as well.

:pink iris::rainbow:

Denise

DeniseJP wrote:
Cait, may you and your family take comfort in how much he was loved by all of us as well.

:pink iris::rainbow:

Denise

That's exactly it... It does mean a lot, knowing how he was cared for by people who only knew him through stories and pictures. He was a very special boy...

Thanks guys for all your support, I really appreciate it. *hugs*

Latest posts

Back