Mary Jane May Have a Husbunn Soon!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe but what right do they have to work when you are wanting a bunny?! Sheesh.... Lol. That is probably the case though. Maybe after 4 or 5 you could call.

Aww Man I've been following this, and I have to work when you call! I need a phone with internet so I can keep up when i'm at work.. all I do is watch TV anyway haha.

But Goodluck! I'll be checking this first thing when I get back! I hope he's still there for you!!:pray:

He's mine he's mine he's mine!! YAYYY! I called around 1:30 and talked to the guy. The boy is still there!!! I'm going to pick him up Saturday.

Hopefully if I get my car sooner I can get him before that. Or I might ask John if he will take me Thursday night... Yeah I'm going to do that. :D

YAY!!! It worked!!

It's a bit young. I know many flemmie breeders like to have them weaned a bit later than other breeds, because of how they develop. The rule in most states is that you can't sell a rabbit younger than 8 weeks old.

Here's a thread where we talk about the age of weaning, for some Flemmies. http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=47955&forum_id=1

You might want to PM Cathy (BlueGiants) to see what she thinks about a 6 week old flemish being separated from it's mom.

I don't think they have the mom... I think they were given the litter. 0.0 I'm going to check those threads, and see if there is something I can do more for him being so young... Yikes I never thought about that! I'm going to PM Cathy right away, and see what she thinks.

I have an opportunity to get him tomorrow, since we will be in Des Moines earlier. I left the guy a message and hopefully he gets back to me soon and I can ask him some questions.

I would think since he is already seperated, it's better he be here in a home, right? Where he can be watched and vetted if necessary. Again waiting to hear from the guy. This fella is impossible to get ahold of, LMAO.

Hopefully tomorrow you will be holding your new baby in your arms! How exciting! I can't wait to see this new addition. Mary Jane is sooo lucky.

yay a lot happened while I was asleep! that is great news! I'm excited for you and I live in another country haha

keep us updated! and I can't wait to see lots of pics when he has settled in :)

ps. does he already have a name? or do you need some help with name brain storming... :p

He called me back and said tomorrow is fine. So we are getting him tomorrow.

I asked and he said he did NOT have the doe and that he had the babies since they were 5 weeks, and that he is now 7 weeks, almost 8 in two days. So that makes me feel a smidge better but not a lot. At least he is older than I thought. He said he did not know what happened to the mother because someone just messaged him off of Craigslist and asked if he would take the litter. Sounds off... He also told me I could have him for free. :)

I'm not sure of a name yet... I'm thinking Breakfast. Mary Jane's name was inspired by Knocked Up, and there's a line after the main character's new boyfriend is at the house eatinf breakfast with the family, including her two nieces, one of which asks why he's over for breakfast, and they explain that he drove over (instead of staying the night) and the youngest girl just randomly goes "I love breakfast!". I have a skewed thing going on. :p It may change.

Latest posts

Back