Mary Jane May Have a Husbunn Soon!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
So I was looking on Craigslist because sometimes I do that, and I saw an ad for Flemish Giants... A breed I've always wanted to own, but just could never find. Mary Jane is almost old enough to be spayed, so she needs a husbunn, right? So I looked because I am a loser. Apparently these people are a rabbitry, but they recently took in a rescue litter. They have two left, a little boy and a little girl. They are both black. Their adoption fee is only 35 dollars... Which is really good for a Flemmie, I think, at least in these parts.

Soooo tomorrow I'm going to call them, as soon as it's a decent hour. I'm really hoping they have the little boy left.

Cross your fingers that he is there!!! :pray:

Fingers and toes are crossed for you! I hope you are able to get him! I paid $30.00 for my boy because he's pet quality because of the steel coming out in his coat. I hadn't found any that cheap since I had started looking and now they seem to be coming out of the woodwork here. Lol.

They raise Flemish in their rabbitry, and I think the fee for them is 75-100 depending.

I really hope he is there... The ad was posted Sunday.

I even crossed my eyes but it kinda hurt a bit so I uncrossed them. Lol. Times are so hard right now it could be that he is still there. Many people are having a hard time selling their animals. Dog breeders are having it rough also.

Best investment you could make.....not that I'm prejudiced....

I talked to my roommates, and we decided that if he is there and I get him, we're going to have him live in the kitchen and free range there. Our kitchen is large, and really, it's just easier than trying to find a cage big enough. Then when he is neutered and MJ is spayed, we can bond them (hopefully) and they can share the kitchen. :D

Oh I'm getting my hopes up, aren't I? Darn it.

haha it does appear as though you are getting your hopes up. but if this one doesn't work out then maybe there will be another at a better time.

let us know what happens!

and I do think it may be a sign.. or it could be that I am just wanting you to get a baby bun so I can see it and watch it grow without the responsibility of caring for it myself. But that's just the selfish part of me. Lol.

LMAO! Good I don't feel so stupid having said kit then. :p

And naughty! But that's fine, I always feel that way too. I figure, it's been long enough, it's time to get a new baby bun. We're agreed it's a sign. LOL!

Pick up the phone people! We don't have all day! Heck I'm just as excited as you and I'm not even getting the new bun. Lol. *sending pick up phone vibes*

I called at 11 and no answer. .... LMAO You know what? It's a week day. Just because I have the day off doesn't mean someone else does. :p I'll try again tonight, maybe 5ish. It's so long from now!

Back