Marking poos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3Bears

Reaction score
Hello...

I just have a couple quick questions. I have my two bunnies(1 boy 1 girl) and I let them run around the house (supervised) fromtime to time. In the beginning there was no marking... butnow that they are more used to the upstairs Lego (girl) has begun tomark with poops. Is this odd? I thought theynormally mark in the beginning and then it subsides as they get used toit. I'm afraid that she is gonna start peeing orsomething. Any ideas on stopping the marking?

The poos however are very stinky. They smell to me likereally buttery popcorn... which I find revolting. Are markingpoos stronger in scent??

Thanks,

Sandra

My bunnies always leave poos around thehouse. They way I see it is it's a lot better than thempeeing on the carpet. To stop that behavior, you willneed to block of the area where your bun is going potty. ;)

About the smell, you will notice that the cecotropes (the softer stools that they consume) can smell pretty bad.

Latest posts

Back