marking his terrority

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
Good Lord! I can't wait for Bentley to be neutered. I've been checking him and last week his testes finally dropped YAY!. He's been not only pooping everywhere which is fine but the peeing is constant and it's alot. When Sophie marked he only peed alittle, Bentley pee's rivers. He's peed on my bookshelf a few times until I put a gate across my tv stand and on my hardwood floors. I use the vinegar to clean it up but he just can't help himself.

I even stopped having both bunnies out but separate anymore they have peeing wars! He's 5 mos old now and I'm hoping this month I can get it done asap.

He's been my escape artist using his litterbox and climbing a 36" pen to land on my bed at 1:30 am. I had to put NIC panels to extend the height to 45" and so far my Raptor is contained but not like he hasn't tried.

I just caught him peeing and put him in his pen to let him know this is not making mommy very happy. OY

bentley--i am sorry i don,t mean to be mean-but i did laugh,...i don,t believe in cages until i had boys,,i got fed up with the clean up and i feel terrible that yes,,i had to cage them for my sanity...neutering will calm him down--if related to his behavior...i mean it would calm me down just going to the dvm,,rrr...sincerely james waller

Yeah we all have to go thru this with males unfortunately. I had a free run male my other bunny Sophie boy is a chewer so he's kept in until I get home. I'm finding out EL's are pretty head strong so you have to let them know who's the Big Bun around here.

Flash wrote:
Yeah we all have to go thru this with males unfortunately. I had a free run male my other bunny Sophie boy is a chewer so he's kept in until I get home. I'm finding out EL's are pretty head strong so you have to let them know who's the Big Bun around here.
i love this,,i,ll put my money on bentley,,sorry...sincerely james waller:wave::pink iris:

James your probably right about Bentley. He peed on my tv console again, not much but I caught him and into his pen. About 30 mins later I let him out and he didn't go near 'his spot' but he backed up and peed near it so back into his pen for the night.

Then he escaped at 4:30 this morning I didn't even hear him get out until Sophie thumped 4x so I got up to see what's wrong with Soph and there was Sir Bentley on the couch happy as a pig, back into the pen. Now I'm not sure how he got out with NIC panels on that side. OY I'm baffled and getting a bit frustrated too.

Back