maomaochiu is not eating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how's he doing? Snuffles was neutered on Tuesday. He was back to his normal self pretty much right away (from what I know of him- I've only had him 2weeks. My vetpreferred keeping him overnight,I think one of the vets lives next door so they probably checked on him throughout the night. He wasn't mad at me like I thought he'd be. He's so ready to come out and play, but I want him to have enough chill time.Myvet wanted him to be in hiscage for 3days. Plus, he's in a new environment, I just want him to feel secure. He's a kicker too, so it's been difficult trying to check the area. Theylook fine to me, a little reddish-pink and tinybit swollen, at least they were.

Letus knowhow it's going.

Snuffles wrote:
So, how's he doing? Snuffles was neutered onTuesday. He was back to his normal self pretty much rightaway (from what I know of him- I've only had him 2 weeks. Myvetpreferred keeping him overnight,I think one ofthe vets lives next door so they probably checked on him throughout thenight. He wasn't mad at me like I thought he'd be.He's so ready to come out and play, but I want him to have enough chilltime. Myvet wanted him to be in hiscagefor 3 days. Plus, he's in a new environment, I just want himto feel secure. He's a kicker too, so it's been difficulttrying to check the area. Theylook fine to me, alittle reddish-pink and tinybit swollen, at least they were.

Letus knowhow it's going.

glad to knwo that snuffles is doing great!! go snuffles!

yeah, maomaochiu is doing fine, i think he is back to himself now. took him more than a couple of days, but it was not bad. i think it is a good idea to keep him 'locked up' in his cage for 2-3 days. maomaochiu's sacks were swollen and they were bothering him the first coupel of days, because he even had probelm jumping into his litterbox then. but now, he is fine, jumping and running

Glad to hear it! I felt bad when I had to take Snuf b/c he was at a friend of ours who had him, then, they sent him to stay w/ his sis in law then I got him then I sent him to the vet, poor baby. He's happy though.

For future ref, my vets are DVMs. Do you know if the one that did mo was?

Snuffles wrote:
Glad to hear it! I felt bad when I had to takeSnuf b/c he was at a friend of ours who had him, then, they sent him tostay w/ his sis in law then I got him then I sent him to the vet, poorbaby. He's happy though.

For future ref, my vets are DVMs. Do you know if the one that did mo was?

Poor snuf!!! got shovered around by us brutal humans;) but finally he's got a good mama (or daddy??) to take good care of him.

i guessyou refer tomy maomaochiuas 'mo' ? :Di like it!

what does DVM stand for? i think my vet issome kindof animal doctor, not sure about the exact title though. i should have been able to checkitin myphone book, but 'mo' has already chewed it to a zillion pieces :bunnydance:

yeap! just checked anothersoon-to-be-maomaochiu's-chewing--plus-scratching-toy phonebook, and myvet is a DVM. like sunnybunny, i just assumed all the vetsout there are dvm's.

Sunnybunny-that was not a stupid ?, according to our phone book, it does look as though almost all the docs are DVMs, I saw one that is DVM, MS, don't know what that is.

Back