Manny's pet peeve

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theilian

Reaction score
Does this happen to anybody else?

I often don't notice Manny's at my feet when I move and sometimes runinto her. She mustbe thinking"Can't you smell, youidiot?" in much the same way irate drivers shout "Are you blind?"

I haven't yet stepped on her or anything, but I'm afraid that mighthappen. :shock:If anyone else has this problem, how do youcope with it? I know I should always look down before moving, but it'seasier said than done.

Maybe I should hang a bell around Manny's neck. :?

Another question: If Manny must have watermelon, how much should Iallow? Yesterday I was eating watermelon, and Manny went totally nuts.She was climbing all over me to get some. One would think she learnedher lesson from last time when she ate watermelon and had major bout ofdiarrhea. I couldn't help but give a little, and I'mwondering how much is OK.

YES!!! Bunbun did that all the time!! I must havenearly killed him so many times when he ran into my feet as I wasturning around. He never learned, or maybe it was like playing"chicken"....

Once I was popping the ice out of the water bowls and he ran underneathand it clunked him in the head! no harm done--hard head!!

Rose

My rabbits do that to me, run out when we theysee me and nearly trip me. I suspect they want some sort of treat.lol Sometimes when Chompers sees me coming, he comesbarreling out of his cage and tears over to me. It really is cute.

Latest posts

Back