Manky Coat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
Both the bunnies coats are looking a bit dull, and manky looking. I'm not really sure why though. I think it's diet related and I'm not very happy with the sort of pellet they're on. On fluff's back, he's sorta got "clumps" for lack of a better word. He's black so these white clumpy, tufty things show up very easily. What could I be giving them to increase their coat niceness?

ETA- I have no idea why I put this in the general section, should be in nutrition :)

PepnFluff wrote:
Both the bunnies coats are looking a bit dull, and manky looking. I'm not really sure why though. I think it's diet related and I'm not very happy with the sort of pellet they're on. On fluff's back, he's sorta got "clumps" for lack of a better word. He's black so these white clumpy, tufty things show up very easily. What could I be giving them to increase their coat niceness?

ETA- I have no idea why I put this in the general section, should be in nutrition :)
I moved it, Hope you don't mind?

Back