Mammoth has arrived.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaoticness

Reaction score
A couple days ago I posted about a new bunny entering the household. He is indeed a mammoth of a rabbit compared to my Holland Lop with a dwarf gene aha. He's currently super curious about everything and is mostly remaining inside of the carrier I transported him in. He sees the vet on the 13th of November for his first check up and then hopefully after that I can get him in to be neutered.

Attachments

• 397220288_6822593841161509_5568215975008976561_n.jpg
    397220288_6822593841161509_5568215975008976561_n.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 0
Oh the floofiness!!! 🥰 Can't wait to hear how he settles in!
Yeah he’s very vocal via grunting not sure if that’s normal or not but he’s litter box trained! My mom saw him and she said he needs a hair cut. He fed needs his nails trimmed and I’m hoping tomorrow I can comb through his fur to try and get some of his shed as he’s been very curious about me when I chill by his cage. Thunderbun did check out the carrier idk what his react was other than causing a loud bang with it(he jumped off it)

Nice! Well that solves one problem.

Some rabbits can be more vocal than what's normal for most other rabbits. The grunting could be his normal, it could be some nervousness being in a new place, being around unfamiliar people or just not being entirely comfortable around people, smelling your other bun, or it could be a hormonal response. It'll be easier to tell which it is as he settles in and you get to know him better.

Latest posts

Back