Mailbox Suprize

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
?I got quite a surprise today.? AsI was rushing about cleaning up this place - getting it ready to sell,I see the mailman. I dart back into the house, as I had been out on theback step beating the filter for the vacuum and not dressed in a mannerI wish to be caught in. To my surprise, there is a priority package inmy mailbox, the label reads from a school..hmmmmmm. Well now, a schoolwouldn't be sending me anthrax would they???

So I open it, and low and behold there is a video. I look at label onmovie....gee, looks like some rabbit movie I've been hearing aboutlately. *shaking in my shoes*

Oh look and there is a note on nice rabbit? notepaper... gimme gimme, I want. The note is from one very well-known Carolyn.

Well thank you, Carolyn, I know what we will be doing very soon. Ofcourse, I better cover Crescent's eyes lest he get any ideas (he's beenliving in the living room since his tumor removal about 4 months ago).

Oh wait!! I think it is too late! I see the rabbit plotting, looks likethat have recruited forces with onethe dogs....HELP!!

They're already starting to take over your place, Gabby!

I wish I could help!! I'm workin overtime to protect thingsin Tucker Town. Whether you watch it on Saturday orSunday,please besure to check in to let us knowthat you made it out alive. Watch those rabbits when theyhear the rabbits on the screen. Very OddLooks comeoverthem.

rabbit_war.jpg

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

They're already starting to take over your place, Gabby!

I wish I could help!! I'm workin overtime to protect thingsin Tucker Town. Whether you watch it on Saturday orSunday,please besure to check in to let us knowthat you made it out alive. Watch those rabbits when theyhear the rabbits on the screen. Very OddLooks comeoverthem.

-Carolyn
Stop stop you are scaring me YIKES I hear themplottingnow

Give 'em anything they want, Gabby.

SAVE YOURSELF!

-Carolyn

Gabby wrote:
see comander TJ giving Promise her new orders

TJ is definitely giving Promise orders.

Oh, this isn't good.

This isn't good, at all.

Our only hope is that if they know we're good to rabbits, the Lepus will leave us alone.

-Carolyn

AnnaS wrote:
Yeahwhat would they be doing there anyway? unless there is a bunch oftreats there:p
to be sure I'd feel much safer ifThey had been nibbling treats but the truth be there wasn't anything onthe floor to grab their ttention.. No I fear they are plotting sometype of attack LOL

Carolyn wrote:
Gabby wrote:
see comander TJ giving Promise her new orders

TJ is definitely giving Promise orders.

Oh, this isn't good.

This isn't good, at all.

Our only hope is that if they know we're good to rabbits, the Lepus will leave us alone.

-Carolyn
tHe fear is that I have a rather LARGE army alreadyliving in my house it wont take much for them to toss out the humansand take over the house, and if they brain wash all 3 dogs what will webe able to do against such an army as that ???? LOL

finallysomething my hubby can't interfear with. i've had vaca all week, and hekeeps asking me oh can you do this can you do that BLAH BLAHBLAH>>>> next vaca i need one from him ANDwork... How is a girl suppose to get anything done around here???? Evenwork tried to call me in, ok the rabbit can take me away i amnot getting things done that I want to...right now killing time till ihave to go pick up hubby, no time to start any projects not that iwouldn't have to stop in the middle of RABBITS TAKE MEAWAY!!!!!!!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back